Los Angeles Times: Sunday Delivery $10 for a Year!

Yay! For those of you who have YET to grab the LA Times Paper here is your chance! Today you can score the LA Time sunday delivery for only $10 for the year!

I have home delivery LA Times and with my experience–the LA Times gets all the best coupons! (think regional coupons!!)

Head on over to the Los Angeles Deal to snag your Subscription! (you will need to look to the right to find this deal)

Fine Print:

• Expires Apr 25, 2012
  • Limit 1 per household, may buy 1 add’l as gift. Valid only within delivery area. Valid only for new clients or clients who have not received home delivery in 30 days. Not valid toward renewals. Mailing address required.
  • See the rules that apply to all deals.

Comments

1. Brittany Chao via Facebook says

it says already activated!! so i guess i dont have to do anything more after purchasing the groupon

• Josie says

Usually the high value coupons. For instance LA times had the $5/1 similac coupon whereas something more local (North county times, press enterprise) did not

2. Kelly says

What a great deal! I got mine. Hope they deliver to San Diego. I think they do… that’s only 19 cents a paper. Totally worth it. Thank you!

3. babs says

I regretted not getting the paper subscription the last time you posted a deal for the LA times paper, am in san diego and can’t find it – thank you for doing this again! ;o) got it!

4. babs says

by the way.. I found one of your followers ahead of me at rite aid today! we were getting the same stuff, and commenting about couponing. We shared our favorite websites, you were one of them for the great deals here in san diego! ;o) fyi

5. CouponShopper says

The LA Times deal we did, NOT Groupon, was $9.88 for as many as you like. We added 9 for our home and gifted one to a neighbor.