*HOT* FREE Nature Valley + FREE Milk at Albertsons!

Woot! woot!

There is a super HOT deal at Albertsons right now. Remember the awesome Nature Valley Catalina that I mentioned last week? Well Guess what! It’s not just the Granola Bars that count towards the cat–The Granola Thins count as well AND are printing a MYSTERY $5 Catalina when purchasing 4! Thanks, Amber!

it gets better….

The FREE Milk catalina prints when you purchase 4 Granola Thins as well…so here is your deal:

Buy 4 Nature Valley Granola Thins $2.50 ea
Use (4) .75/1 Nature Vally Thins coupons from 6/26 SS
Pay: $7
Get Back $5 Mystery Catalina PLUS $2 Catalina PLUS FREE Milk Catalina! (it does appear that the Milk cat is no longer printing as of 6/30)
= all FREE + FREE Milk!

Another Deal you can score:

There is a catalina printing on the Fiber One Chewy Bars that also count towards this “Mystery $5 Catalina”:

Purchase Fiber One Chewy Bars, Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars, Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies between 6/13-7/10 save up to $3.00
Buy 3 Get $1 Catalina
Buy 4 Get a $2 Catalina
Buy 5+, Get a $3 Catalina

So here is your deal:

Buy 4 Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies $2.50 ea (this does not count towards the free milk cat)
Use (4) $0.75/1 printable coupons (need 2 computers)
Pay: $7
Get back $5 mystery catalina PLUS $2 catalina
= FREE!

I have no idea how long this will last–so I suggest running :)

Comments

1. says

Worked like a charm and rolling! I did the Granola Thins in Transaction 1 and used the $7 in Cats to purchase the Fiber One in Transaction 2, where I payed $0 OOP and still got $7 in Cats back! What an awesome deal. Thanks Josie!

2. ree says

my ? is if I use a cat I got from a previous purchase towards the purchase of the thins, will I still recieve another cat?

3. Kelly says

Worked perfect on the fiber one brownies. Bought 4 boxes of granola thins and got a $1 cat back. Not sure why? Boo.

4. Renee says

Just ran to Albertsons in Esco, CA, totally worked. I didn’t buy both I just purchased the (4) Granola Thins. But I got the FREE milk CAT, $2 CAT then the $5 CAT came out too. I think the cashier was a bit suprised.
    I also used another Free milk CAT from last week to pick up some milk for my girls.

I am loving this mystery $5 CAT. I wish there were more like them out there. Hehe. Have a good night all!

5. Yvette in Corona says

Can someone please tell me when these catalinas expire…I just bought 2 gallons of milk!
    Thanks!

6. Kim says

I just went to the Albertson’s in Meniffee and it worked. I bought 4 of the fiber one bars, 4 Nature Valley granola bars, and 4 boxes of honey nut cherrios. I was able to get 2 $2 catalinas, 2 $5 catalinas, and 2 free milks. I was suppose to get one more milk but it did not print out so I was given the cash value for the milk.

7. lori schuette says

Josie,

Do you know if I can buy one of each of these deals together and will all of these cats print together? I have a $20 gift certificate but must use it all at once. Thanks for all you do. YOU ROCK!

8. Rachel says

Do you know if the catalinas will print if I buy the Fiber One 80 calorie cereal instead? Or is it just the brownies?

• Josie says

I only tested the following items–so I’m not sure that they would. I have very limited info about the $5 cat.

9. Jessyca says

It just worked here in Murrieta! I bought 4 granola thins and got the 3 catalinas and then used the $5 and $2 to pay for my 4 fiber one brownies. They only had the self check outs open though and I hate using those with coupons. It didn’t like my total being $0 after the brownies and I think the manager was upset because she had to shut it down and re start it after that happened. Ooops!! She rudely told me to ask for a cashier to open a register next time my total would be $0……yes ma’am!

10. Michele says

I thought I was going to get there too late but the mystery cats were still printing. I also did the Dannon deal which just applied a $4 credit to the bill. My cashier also looked a little stunned as the catalina kept printing. :)

11. Rachel says

@Josie – They were out of the Granola Thins at my store so I just did the Fiber One brownies. Bought 4, used 4 $.75 qs and only got a $1 cat. That’s it. Any idea why? I did use doubler coupons with 2 of the .75 qs, did that do something?

• Josie says

I’m not sure. The fiber One brownies should produce the cat. did you purchase a different flavor than the ones I purchased?

12. Christine says

@Jessyca

So glad you posted this because I wanted to hear from somone local (I’m in Lake Elsinore) that it worked before trying it. Thanks! Hope it works for me too!

13. Ann says

Just came back from a coupon run that started at Albertsons in Murrieta. I went at 11 am today and it worked like a charm!!!! I actually started with 2 $3 catalinas already so for 4 boxes of NV thins, 4 boxes of Fiber 1 Bars, 1 Gallon of Milk 4 Dannon items and 1 misc $1 item….I only paid $1 out of pocket TOTAL!!!!

Thank you so much for posting this deal!

I went to the Albertsons off of Murrieta Hot Springs/Winchester in Murrieta.

14. says

I had never tried the granola thins…got some thismorning and they are delicious! Can i go and get the deal again? Or is there a limit on how many catalinas you can get?

15. nicole says

Just coming back to confirm that its working down here in san diego. Did the chocolate granola thins and got the 5 and 2 and free milk. Same for the chocolate brownies (but no milk cat of course) thank you josie!

16. Mona says

Boo ya! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS JOSIE! I just came from a Los Angeles Albertson’s a little while ago and it worked perfectly. I always expect for things to go wrong down here on this end (because for some reason they usually do) but I bought 4 boxes of granola thins, 5 boxes of granola bars, and 4 boxes of brownies in three separate transactions..plus 2 free gallons of milk of course. I can’t even remember how much I received back in catalinas..$20 or something like that which I used for groceries. I actually only used one of the milk cats because I got a free gallon from the Dannon yogurt promotion. When I did the first transaction, the cashier thanked me as if we were done but I just kind of patiently waited there because I was expecting the catalinas to print out. I pointed to the machine and she said, “Oh, ok..wow..you got back more than you paid.” Uh..yea I did, and I’ll be doing this two more times.

17. allie says

i have a feeling this Mystery cat is the $5 off your next purchase for buying 4 general mill products advertised in this up coming weeks ad. It has the fiber one and nature vally bars in the picture, maybe it started early?

18. Rebekah says

Worked perfectly for me in Chino Hills last night. I’m going to go again this morning. Thank you!

19. lily says

I did both and it work the only thing is that I only got 1 milk cat instead of two I bought mine in albertsons in rancho california in temecula

20. says

Did this yesterday and it worked great! Used the $7 from the Nature Valley on the Fiber One…

Side note, the brownies taste….interesting ;) I guess if you’re thinking taste of a protein bar, they’re fabulous!

21. Denise says

So, I went to Albertsons to do the whole Nature Valley deal and bought 2 boxes of the thins and then 2 boxes of GM cereal for the free milk deal, but it gave me the free milk but not the Catalinas?….What do I do in that case since it’s not like it was advertised in the ad? I am new to this whole coupons thing and I thought the Catalinas were supposed to print out like UP rewards at Rite Aid etc.

• Josie says

You did have to purchase at least 3 Nature Valley items in order to get a catalina. If you would have purchased one more Nature Valley you should have received the $1 cat.

22. Lisa says

Does anybody know if this deal works in Las Vegas Nevada or has anyone from Vegas had luck with this? Thank you!

23. Lani says

Just did 3 deals. Great deal on the bars. HOWEVER… I think the Milk Catalina ended. Maybe the last date was the 30th?