Ralphs: Colgate-Palmolive Catalina

5/22 – 6/4 | Colgate-Palmolive Items
Buy $10 worth in a single transaction = $3.00 OYNO
Includes Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Irish Spring, Softsoap, Palmolive, Colgate toothpaste, toothbrush, and wisp

Many of you have been talking about this catalina and for whatever reason–It’s been confusing to me because many of you have reported that you got the catalina after purchasing only 5 items (which are on sale for $1 this week) Anyhoo–it seems to be working despite the $10 requirement and you can snag a $3 cat when you purchase 5 items. The only item I see coupons for is the Speed Stick and Wisp but if you purchase any $5 items without coupons your deal will look like this:

Buy 5 Colgate-Palmolive items $5
Get back $3 Catalina
= .40 per item!

If you have enough Speed Stick coupons buy 5 and grab all FREE and a $3 Catalina:
$0.75/1 Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant, exp. 6/12/11 (SS 05/22/11)
= Free with double

Colgate Wisp $1
Use (5) $0.50/1 Colgate Wisp printable (most stores have been doubling ALL coupons)
= FREE + $3 MM after catalina and double coupons

Comments

1. Cynthia says

2. mary says

the wisp printable is for the 4 count. i can’t even find the 4 count, and the 2 count, is that part of the deal?

3. Doug says

Originally Posted By CynthiaI thought Ralph’s only doubles the first “like” coupon? The ralph’s by my house doubled all my $.50 coupons in a single transaction today! I got my Luna protein bars for FREE!

They doubled 5 coupons for Speed Stick for me yesterday (Total cost for 5 Speed Stick = Free). That, with the $3.00 catalina you get when you buy 5 made it a pretty good deal.

4. Monica says

Gonna try this deal today. I have the Colgate toothpaste coupons that came in yesterday’s (Jun 5) SS. I didn’t get the Speed Stick coupons in my insert. :( So more toothpaste for us. :p

5. Nicole says

My ralphs here in SD double 2 like coupons per transactions. im gonna head out today and see if they double more than 2. they keep changing it up!

free luna bars here i come!

6. Katie says

So is the wisp 4ct selling in this deal? Will the .50 coupon apply here? Also, I cannot find the speed stick coupons-any ideas? I am in the Los Angeles area, and I thought that all SS ads in the So Cal area were the same…thx!!!

7. Jose says

My Bad! Just realized the S.D. SS inserts did come with Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrush $0.75 coupons. Looks like I will be able to score both items for free + the catalin’s with the stack of inserts I have. Thanks everybody for the heads up!

8. Sharon says

When does the catalina coupon print? I thought it printed once the items we rang up but the cashier told me nothing printed out…

9. Doug says

I went to the Fontana store on Baseline/Cherry on Thursday, and didn’t get the $3.00. I think the deal ended on the 7th.

10. LIZ says

I am in Altadena and my Ralphs does not have the wisp on sale I did print the coupon but was told at Ralphs the wisp where not part of the 5 for $5.

11. Jose says

Wanted to alert everyone of Ralphs new coupon policy effective today. They will only double the first alike coupon due to the large amount of people clearing the shelves with multiple alike coupons that result in “free” items. I shopped Ralphs last night and all my coupons doubled just fine. This morning the checker did notify me of the change and when I asked him for more info he showed me the “pink” coupon policy update posted on each register. Looks like one of the last good things have come to a end. I hate to blame it on the extreme coupon show but thats what it really does come down to. I understand purchasing a $5 toothpaste for 0.25 is still great but the coupon movement will still take a hit. I am hoping that when the items on the shelves begin to pile up and the overall sales numbers start reflecting that, Ralphs will go back to what was a no brainer.