Rite Aid: FREE OxyClean

Reader Jen found a great deal on OxyClean at Rite Aid this week! OxyClean is $3.50 ea, with a $2 UP wyb 2! But there is also a $1 Monthly deal for the 24 oz Powder Containers! Here is your deal:

Buy (2) OxiClean 24 oz Powders $3.50 ea
Use $3/2 Any OxiClean coupons from the 7/24 SS
Pay: $4, Get back $2 UP for purchasing 2 and (2) $1 UP’s (monthly deal)
= FREE!

Thanks, Jen!

Comments

1. Barstow Mom says

@Michele – Limit is 2. I bought 4 this morning and one of the $2 ups didn’t print so I called customer service and it was so easy they are sending the $2 up to me in the mail.

2. Briana says

I was just going to come and post that this happened to me! I only got one $1 UP since I only bought one powder and one stain stick thingy. But still a great deal!!!

3. jjs213 says

Weird, i did not get the Oxi Clean coupon in any of my inserts. Is it regional? I’m in East county San Diego

4. Anne says

I just bought 2 sprays and got $2 UP. If I use the $2 UP to buy the powder, will I get this deal? I’m not sure if RA works like Walgreens.

5. rebecca says

WOW GREAT DEAL! I didn’t see the OxiClean deal in my Rite Aid flyer. Is this deal in all SoCal RiteAids? I’m in OC.

6. rebecca says

oops – nevermind…. I was looking at last week’s flyer. For some reason, I stopped receiving the Rite Aid flyers in the mail when I signed up for the local newspaper. =(

7. Diana says

I’m not finding the Oxyclean coupon either. Searched database and no coupon came up.??? Must be very regional.

8. says

@Diana, maybe try spelling it OxiClean vs OxYClean? Sometimes it’s also spelled with a space between Oxi & Clean. I am in the OC and found the coupons in both the LA Times and the OC Register.

9. babs says

@dez – exactly what Josie told me to – I got 4-24 ounce tubs – they are the smaller tubs… I have never used the stuff, always wanted to, and now is my chance! SCORE!!! This website has changed so much for my family ;o) Blessings!!!

10. says

Our local paper only has about 2/3 rds of the coupons other cities have.
    I guess the OxiClean is one of the coupons that we didnt get!

11. Judy Korab says

@mary b.
    I am in El Cajon, CA and no Oxi-Clean coupons (Spot Shot instead). I am interested in trading. I have 10 $1 off truvia coupons or let me know what you are interested in.
    My hubbie works at a plant nursery we use alot of Oxyclean.
    Judy