UPDATE: *Hot* Kmart: Scott Toilet Paper and Paper Towels as low as $2.16 ea!!

Update: If you mix the Toliet Paper with the Scott Paper Towels, you will score a $2 catalina! Making this only $2.16 per package!! woot!

Here are the Catalina Details: Buy Select Scott Products between 8/12/11 and 9/4/11: Buy Two (2) different Scott product categories, Get $2.00 off your next shopping order; Buy Three (3) different Scott product categories, Get $3.00 off your next order. Purchases must be from different Scott categories. Categories include: bath tissue, paper towels, flushable wipes.”

Thanks, Konnie and Dorothy!

Everyone asks how to stock up on  Toilet Paper and Papers Towels (One of those things we rarely find deals for) Well here is a great deal for you to snag beginning 8/21-8/27 at Kmart

Save $5 Instantly wyb $15 or more of any Scott Products

Buy (3) Scott Paper Towels or Toilet Paper $5.49 ea
Use (3) $1/1 Scott Bath Tissue coupon from 8/14 SS OR
Use (3) $1/1 Scott Towels (4pk +) from 8/14 SS
– $5 off instantly
= $8.47 for 3 or $2.83 per package!

Comments

1. Andrea Castle says

When you say mix, does this mean buy 2 paper towels and one toilet paper or 2 toilet papers and one paper towels? Or does it not matter what combination?

2. Angela says

@Josie
    Hi Josie!~ :O)
    Just to make clear… did you mean that as long as there is a toilet paper in the mix we will receive the extra $2.00 cat?
    So if I went and purchase only 3 paper towels, the $2.00 cat will NOT print?
    Thanks a bunch!~

• Josie says

Hi Angela! I just updated the post with the catalina details. you must purchase two different varieties of Scott products to get a catalina. :)

3. Mandy says

I just did this deal a few hours ago in Costa Mesa. I purchased 2 Scott Extra Soft Toilet paper and 1 Paper Towel but didn’t received the catalina. :( Do I contact the catalina company about that?

4. says

I suggest My Coupon Hunter clipping service. We miss out on the BEST coupons here I swear! I got 6 of the paper towel coupons so ended up getting 6-6packs of paper towels at basically half price!!
    @Roangel -

5. Ann says

@Mandy – the cashier HAS to plug in your shop your ways reward card FIRST! It kills your deal if you don’t! Also you wont get double your coupons either! Its so weird but I’ve done Kmart events for the past 2 months and finally got it down.

Right now too Nabisco treats (oreos, chips ahoy etc) are only $1 and if you buy 10 of them you get $3 off instantly with your shop your way rewards…use the. 75 off of 2 and they each will double up to 1.50 off to grab all 10 free plus an overage! I got 20 of them tonight and applied the overage to the Scott deal!

Also watch out for Scott Peelies! I found 2 that had 3 coupons each for. 75 off of each item…I bought 2paper towel, 1 tp…Used (2) .75 off Qs that both doubled to 1.50 then the $1 off Q…and had the .50 overage and the$ 2 cat print :) I was a happy gal tonight!

• Angela says

@Ann –

Hello Ann!~
      Can you please let me know where you found those .75cent peelies? I bought 2 towels and 1 TP and was wondering if those peelies were inside the package or supposedly outside. I’d hate to open up all those towels and TPs just to find out that they are not inside. Can you please kindly let me know. :O)

6. Kelly W says

I just got back from doing the deal and NO Catalina. :o( I even got her to check if the machine was on.

Purchased 2 TP and 1 Towel and then 2 Towel and 1 TP .

7. Anna says

Ok I did a little searching and I found a .75/2 nabisco cookies on the 8/7 SS. But it says do not double. But if the nabisco deal is 1$ per item its 10 – 3 instantly – 5x .75/2 which leaves a total of 3.25 for 10 items. And if got get the $2 off Scott catalina it would be $1.25 for all 10.

If my math is correct lol

8. DeniseL.A says

Question for the kmart lovers…. Does d Scott deal have to be over the $15 requirement after the coupons? I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that if we use coupons we would be short on certain promos, making us buy more to reach d promo. Or did they change that coupon policy again.

9. laurie says

No you did not have to have the 15 dollars after coupons it even says that right on the ad. Otherwise this deal wouldnt work! And it does I did it twice!

10. Angela says

@Ann – Hello Ann!~

11. Roangel says

I also bought the deal today at the Costa Mesa Kmart and didn’t get the Catalina. Guess I’ll check the Catalina website to see what to do about it next…