KMart: Double Hasbro Coupons! (As Low as $1.99!)

Did you notice in your Smart Source insert that KMart is doubling ALL Hasbro coupons?! This is great because you can score up to $10 off 1 game! (this promotion goes through 9/17)

I went ahead  and got some prices at my local KMart (who had no idea about the sale–but I did bring my inserts showing the promotion)

I bought three games and was able to have all my coupons double–so I don’t think there is a limit on how many you can do in one transaction.

This List Has Expired

Comments

1. Catherine says

Josie. Question are they only doubling the hands or is it general merchandise . In kind of confused it will be nice to have doubles at kmart.

2. Catherine says

Josie. Question are they only doubling the games or is it general merchandise . In kind of confused it will be nice to have doubles at kmart.

3. Mary says

@Anna – Mine was in the SS, too. It’s a full page ad up top, explaining Kmart’s doubling this week, with the coupons at the bottom. Anna, if you printed out the Hasbro game coupons from their site, I think those would work, too. The KMart ad this week shows on page 6 that they will double the coupons for those games: “Coupons can be doubled up to a total discount value of $10. Find your Playsaver coupons in your Sunday paper or Playsaver.com for these and more games. Double coupon offer valid 9/11/11–9/17/11.”
    So you should have no trouble in your Kmart store. :)

4. Ann says

@Catherine – KMART does double coupons on a week event basis…it’s advertised but in very very very small print….They have 2 double events:

.99 doubles…so all coupons up to .99 doubles…if you have an .80 coupon it will double to $1.60 maximum of 4 like in 1 transaction….FYI my cashier does ALL of mine =)

then there’s the double up to $4 event

I’ve been tracking these events…it looks like they alternate but they have had them at least once a month..

Also if an item is under .99 and you use a BOGO coupon you get both items for free during a double event! It’s crazy AWESOME! I love KMART…Cuckooforcoupondeals.com is very knowledgable about KMART deals…I follow her as well…

***but to answer your question…I’ve read that ALL coupons are doubling…I’m going to try it out today I’ll post an update after the Charger game =) Sorry!

5. Vanessa says

im a little confused i have manufacturer coupons i printed out for some of these games from coupons.com will these coupons work with these games and double?

6. Leslie says

I just came back from Kmart and bought Life, Chutes and Ladders, Cootie, Candyland, and Travel Size Connect Four. Since Chutes and Ladders and Candyland were on the same coupon, I was not able to use the coupon I printed from the internet for one of them, so it looks like we can’t use multiple prints of the same coupon in the same transaction, but for $23.00 for all 5 games is still a good deal :)

7. dona says

Itook my coupons to kmart and they said they dont double them and they said they will take my coupons but i was not gonna buy the games till i found the kmart that would take them i took them to the burton kmart