New Ralphs Instant Win Game = FREE food!!

update: If you had issues the first time you played this game–login to your account again and the coupon should still be there to load!

Kroger released another instant win game called “Kick off to Savings”– you can score free items if you win! I was able to score a free bag of Newton’s Thins!!

Just sign into your account to get started:

Ralphs: Click here
Smith’s: Click here

Please note: I had some issues loading the coupon to my card.

Thanks, Coupon Katarina!

Comments

1. Autumn says

Thanks for the heads up. I won a $4 off my next purchase from the last game. Just played this game and it says “Congratulations! You won Free Stouffer’s Farmers’ Harvest Meal for One.”

Love free stuff!

2. Mary says

I’m not a football fan, but I do like winning free Trident Vitality gum! :)
    Unfortunately, I received the same response as Yuri, “we were unable to locate the requested coupon”, so it wouldn’t load to my card. Double-checked under “my active coupons” and nope, not there. Hmm.

3. ady says

I too got the same message “my account

We were unable to locate the requested coupon.

Congratulations! You won Free NEWTON’S Fruit Thins”
    what does it meAN ???

4. Yuri says

I just went back to the game and the coupon was still there! I clicked on “load coupon” again and it worked finally!!! Yay! It must have been some sort of glitch. :)

5. Elene says

I also thought I might have been the only one who didn’t win anything so thanks for letting me join the group of non-winners! I’ll try again tomorrow if I remember!

6. Trish says

I didn’t win anything the whole time! I missed playing a couple of days, but geez…

To be fair, the last game where you spun the wheel I ended up with $6 off so that was pretty good and I won’t complain (too much, lol).