Vons/Safeway: Money Maker Arrowhead Water

There is a catalina running on the 1 liter Arrowhead Sparkling Water through 10/5.

Buy (6) 1 Liter bottles, Get $1.50 OYNO

Well, the 1 Liter bottles are priced at $1 through Nov–you can do this deal to grab them for free with a little overage:

Buy (6) Arrowhead Sparkling Waters $1 ea
Use (6) $1/1 Printable coupons –you need at least three computers
Pay: $0, Get back $1.50 catalina

I only had 4 coupons so I did this:

Bought (6) Arrowhead Sparkling Waters $1 ea
Used (4) $1/1 printable coupons
Paid: $2, got back $1.50 catalina.
= .50 for all

Don’t forget that CRV will be added to your order.

There are some great deals this week at Vons! Make sure to take a look at the complete list here.

Comments

1. denise l.a. says

aww well this sucks for me… The vons that I go to in Montebello only allows me to use a limit of only 2 like manufacture coupons in a same transaction. I just finished readin the coupon policy online and it does not mention anything on that.

2. Daryl Ann says

I saw that but did not know about the 1/1. At my vons they had hangers (peelies) for 1.00/2 So I bought 12 for .25 each Will go back and get 6 more with my 2 coupons. Get them for .08 each after ONYO.

3. Ashley says

Stater Bros. also has the Arrowhead Sparkling Water on sale for .99 this week and I found out after buying 6 of them that you also get a $1.50 catalina from there as well…

4. Trish says

Ugh! My Vons apparently now has a 2 like coupon limit, too. It has never come up before, but it did when I tried the Arrowhead deal above. Annoying because I could have just got two for free, but instead ended up getting 6 for 2.50. Vons is so frustrating with the inconsistency and the non-coupon friendliness. I did the Bertoli deal as well, and she wouldn’t double either of them (I assume because of the 9). If I didn’t move SO close to a Vons and if they didn’t have some killer sales sometimes, I would not be shopping there anymore.

5. Caroline says

The Vons here in COVINA, CA Only accepts 3 LIKE COUPONS but the night before i went there and i made 2 transactions. This is what i did:

1. Bought (6) Arrowhead Sparkling Waters $1 ea
    Used (6) $1/1 printable coupons
    Paid: $1.20, got back $1.50 catalina.

2. 1. Bought (6) Arrowhead Sparkling Waters $1 ea
    Used (6) $1/1 printable coupons
    Paid: $1.20, got back $1.50 catalina.

It all depends WHO YOU ARE GOING with because most cashiers let you ride.

6. Trish says

Wow- they let you do six twice? That is crazy. I had a cart full of groceries and maybe only a total of 15 coupons (including the two she wouldn’t take) yet she was still the coupon police.