Food 4 Less: Hot Kotex Money Maker!

This week there is a Buy 5, Save $5 promotion going on at Food4Less (ends Tuesday, I believe. Although, I do think the mega event will continue through next week–so you may have more time..but we won’t know until tomorrow)

Kotex Tampons and Pads (exluding U by Kotex) are $1.78 wyb 5 PLUS there is a $2 catalina printing for every two that you purchase! So here is your deal:

Buy (10) Kotex Pads $1.78 ea wyb 5
Use (5) $2/2 Kotex Pads, exp. 12/3/11 (SS 10/23/11 R)
Pay: $7.80, Get Back $10 in catalinas
= Free + $2.20 money maker!

You can also use the following coupons:

$1.50/2 Kotex Security Tampons, exp. 12/3/11 (SS 10/23/11 R)
$1.50/2 Kotex Liners, exp. 12/3/11 (SS 10/23/11 R)
$1.50/2 Kotex Tampons, exp. 12/31/11 (SS 10/23/11 R)

The best part about this deal is that if you have more coupons the catalinas are rolling! Meaning you can go back do the same deal Pay with your catalinas from the previous transaction and get back MORE cats! Great deal!

Thanks, Shelley!

Comments

1. Lucy says

I did this deal this morning. I bought 10 packages of Kotex and got 5 -$2.00 Cat’s.!! :) and the cat’s are for future purchase on anything. I wish I had more Q’s to do another transaction. Then I used my cat’s to purchase 10 jars of Skippy Peanut butter (natural) which came out to $.48 cents each !! (we love peanut butter) Thank you Josie for this great site!! :)

2. Lucy says

F.Y.I = I forgot to mention. You can scan your Ralph’s card at Food 4 Less and earn your points there too. Also, if you bring your own bags, they give you $0.10 for each bag.

3. yoli says

I bought these last week and used 3 $4/2 MQ (exp 10-31-11). I was surprised to get $6 Catalinas. Afterall, I was already getting the pads for free with the Q’s. Free plus moneymaker…. cannot complain!!!!!

4. Krista says

Do you know if this is going on in San Diego? I tried one of the deals a while back, for Albies, & the catalina’s didn’t print like they did for you.. :(

5. Feli says

Can we us rr rewards and catalinas we get at different stores, or does it have to be from the store we get it from?

6. Barb says

If you go to Kotex.com and sign up to take dares and take them, you can receive up to (2) $1.50 off of any Kotex product!

7. Sandra says

I just paid and no cats printed, and so I asked manager about the printer and it was blinking and so she re rang my transaction on a different registar and then suspended it and they printed , so happy.

8. Esther says

I did this transaction this evening. I had 4 sets of the coupons so I used (4) 2/2 pads (4) 1.50/2 tampons and (2) 1.50/2 liners to make two transactions with 10 items each. Pd 10.68 for the first trans got $10 in Catalinas and ran a duplicate order and pd. .68 oop. Plus recieved additional $10 in Catalina’s. It came out to 8 boxes Of tampons, 8 of pads, and 4 of liners, for a net total of 1.36. That was less than the tax on one transaction.

9. Lia says

Went today and the whole shelf of the pads was cleared! I ended up getting 6 boxes of tampons and 4 boxes of liners, and my total came out to $11 something. To top it off, only 2 $2 catalinas printed! Still a pretty good deal and it will start off my stockpile, but I was a little disappointed :(

10. Esther says

The Catalina machine ran out of paper in the middle of my transaction. If it ran out in the end of a print they may not have noticed. But there should be one for every two products.@Lia -

11. says

Did you get the catalinas? I want to go but want to make sure the promo is still active. Can you also let us know what the prices were at your store. Thanks Esther.