Rite Aid: Neutrogena only $1.32 ea

When you purchase 3 Neutrogena Facial Bars you can snag a $5 UP. The were priced at $2.99 at my local store (wellness discount will apply) If you have a discount–then a even better deal!

Buy (3) Neutrogena Facial Bars $2.99 ea
Pay: $8.97, Get back $5 UP
= $1.32 ea

Please note that this for the 10/23 ad which began friday for So Cal

Comments

1. Nancy says

Do you know if that $1/1 Neutrogena Facial Cleanser exp. 11/30/11 from SS 08/28/11 will work on that bar? Thanks!

2. Hillary says

There is also a $1 off 1 Neutrogena facial cleanser from 8/28 SS…if that applies to the bars then an even BETTER deal…FREE + 0.83 moneymaker if you have the 20% discount!!

3. Kim Doherty says

In the add that I am looking at online it says excludes bar soap.
    Is the facial bar not considered bar soap?
    TIA!

4. says

I got these at TARGET
    TARGET coupon $1 off Neutrogena facial cleanser (the soap bar works)
    AND the $1 off Neutrogena coupon from their website….
    they were$1.98 or something made em free… was a couple of weeks ago.
    powercouponing.us

5. Kim Doherty says

@Josie

Thank you – mine was marked today too. It worked. Not sure what they mean in the ad about bar soap. Oh well. Thank you so much for posting this, I probably would not have looked in that aisle today.

6. Rani says

@Nancy

Hi Nancy,
    I tired this deal last night on my way home from work, and the $1/1 Neutrogena Facial Cleanser coupons from SS 08/28/11 worked for me!

This was a great deal! Thank you, SouthernCaliSaver, for posting =)

7. Barstow Mom says

I got these today and used my 20% discount, $1 off facial cleanser coupons, and got the $5 up at the end. The bars at my store were regularly $3.29 and not $2.99 but it still ended up a great deal. I also wasn’t sure about the coupons but when I checked the Neutrogena website they had these facial bars listed under cleansers so then I knew it was Ok to use the coupons.

8. Maddy Padge says

I’d been using the regular Neutrogena bar soap on my face for years, but I decided to switch to something better for my sensitive skin – my dermatologist recommended Made from Earth’s Green Tea Toxin Cleanser. Amaze-fest!

I could not be more pleased! I always thought my skin looked ok, but with their Green Tea Cleanser I actually love my skin! Not to sound vain, but I look in the mirror and just think about how good my skin looks now and I don’t even wear coverup! IMO I think it makes me look younger too, but that could be wishful thinking! This does not have the consistency of a cleanser, it does seem more like a lotion, but don’t let that dissaude you, it is really great on the skin!