CVS Black Friday Coupon Match Ups 11/24-11/26

Here are your Black Friday Coupon Match ups for CVS! This begins 11/24 and ends 11/26! I suggest holding on to your ECB’s for the week of 11/27 and snagging a GREAT Deal on Tide–and turning those ECB’s into cash!

FREE
Other Great Deals

Comments

1. Ava says

The CVS Breathe Right coupon states “cannot combine with other offer.” Does that mean we can’t stack store and manufacturer?

• Josie says

I personally don’t feel the verbiage pertains to stacking. I have not had issues stacking the CVS and Manu coupons together.

2. Rochelle says

I’m new to the Black Friday shopping at the drugstores. Do you roll your ECBs into other transactions or do you pay out of pocket and then save the ECBs?

3. Jennifer says

There is a $1.00/1 any Colgate Advanced Toothpaste 4oz or larger that can be used on the Colgate Toothpaste senario here. It was from 11/13/2011SS, expires 12/3/11. :-)

4. Kg says

Lets say you wanted to buy some of the cereal and it gave you back the Extra Bucks…. can you take those same Extra Bucks and used them to pay for more cereal? And will you get Extra Bucks again for the cereal in the second transaction? Hope this makes sense.

5. Katie says

I found peelies on the Irish Spring Deodorant at Walmart for $1/1…making these a money maker!

$2.77, Use $1/1, Get back $2.00 ECB
    Final Price: Free + .33 MM!

6. Nicole says

My first time at CVS this year and had a GREAT time. I cannot believe my CVS was fully stocked since I went shopping around 5pm. Got everything off my list – used my previous rewards received a WHOLE LOT more and even went back and picked up some last minute Christmas gifts for FREE. If feels great to be done with Christmas shopping ;-)