Great Deal On Tide at CVS (beginning 11/27)

Sweet! There is a great deal on Tide at CVS beginning 11/27! Tide Laundry Detergent will be on sale $5.97 plus part of the $10 gift card when you buy $30

Here is a deal idea for ya:

Buy (4) Tide $5.97 ea
Buy (2) Oral B Crossaction Toothbrush $4.99
Use (4) $2/1 Tide coupons from 10/30 PG–EX 11/30!
Use (2) $3/1 Oral B coupons from 11/27 P&G
Pay:$19.86, Get Back $10 GC
= $9.86 or $1.64 per item

Hopefully we will have a ton of ECB’s from Black Friday–so this will be a great way to turn those ECB’s into cash!

Comments

1. Kris says

Does anyone know how close you have to get to the $30 to get the GC? I know CVS gives you a few cent margin, but does anyone know how big the margin is? I love Tide and would like to do the deal with 5 Tides but would be short $.15.

2. Josie says

@Kris – It would work with being $0.15 short, but remember that the wording on the coupon is “4 like coupons” meaning you would need to do 2 transactions. Hope that helps!

• Kris says

Yes, I plan on at least 2 separate transactions. Thanks for the reminder… and the early post! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and happy shopping!

3. Ashley says

There is a way to do five tide coupons in a transaction !!! If you still have the $2.00 off tide that you got from their facebook page you can use four of the P&G coupons ad the one from tide itself it should work . I just though of it right now i will try that week.

4. Hailey says

I’ll just do two “shopping trips”. I also have a $5/25 so I think I will buy four, and one thing of dish soap, then some tiny filler and pay $11.50 oop for this transaction, then for the next pay $3.94oop and get back $10gc, making it $1.08 per bottle, and i get a thing of dish soap!

5. missllq says

this is perfect, just got 10 (2/1) tide coupons. i was just going to use at Walmart to get the overages but this is better, right?

6. tonia says

@Hailey – I don’t understand?? I do have coupons for the tide but how do you pay 11.94? What dish soap and what would the filler items be? I’m new to this any info would help :0)