Vons: $0.79 Nature Valley + $2.82 California Pizza Kitchen

There are two great in-ad coupons that will be available in the Sunday Supplemental Vons ad (found in your Sunday paper)

Nature Valley $1.79 ea w/in-ad coupon. There is a catalina deal running on the Granola Nut Clusters, Granola Bars or Granola Thins 6 ct. (The Protein Chewy Bars are a 5 ct package–so they are not included in this catalina deal)

Buy (3), Get $1.00 OYNO
Buy (4), Get $2.00 OYNO
Buy (5), Get $3.00 OYNO

{Deal Idea}
Buy (4) Nature Valley Granola Bars $1.79
Use (2) $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Granola Nut Clusters or Granola Thins, exp. 3/31/12 (GM 02/05/12)
Pay: $5.16 after doubled coupons
Get back $2 catalina
= $0.79 per box!

Also, For three days only you can score a great deal on the California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza with the $4.49 in ad coupon:

2/20 – 3/18 | California Pizza Kitchen Pizza
Buy (2) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $3.00 OYNO

{Deal Idea}
Buy (3) California Pizza Kitchen Pizza $4.49 ea
Use (3) $1/1 California Pizza Kitchen Product, exp. 2/28/12 (RP 01/29/12 #2 R) –coupon expires 2/28!!
Pay: $10.47,Get back $2 Catalina
= $2.82 per item!

Comments

• Barstow Mom says

I don’t think the Protein one’s are included in the in ad sale since they’re not the regularly priced $2.50 one’s as stated on the in ad coupon (they’re 2 for $6.00 right now). I wonder if they’re included in the catalina though because at Stater Bros. there was a catalina on the Granola bars, granola thins, and the protein one’s also had a tag saying it was part of the catalina deal. I bought the protein bars and they are delicious and they’re part of the Try me for free GM rebate at vons that was in the GM insert.

1. Katy says

Did anyone find the Sunday Supplemental Vons ad in the LA Times? If so, where exactly can I find it? Having a hard time finding it…thanks in advance!

• Michele says

I got mine in the LA Times. Was just mixed in with other ads. Can’t remember the order but probably different depending on delivery person.

• Stacy says

You get one only if you live close to Vons. I own 2 houses, one in IE and another in OC. I get LA Times delivered to both locations, but I get a lot more ads in the IE LA Times compared to the OC LA Times…because there’s no Kmart, Walmart, Big Lots or Vons anywhere near my OC house.

2. Romy says

You can log onto your account at vons.com and load these coupons to your card. When you check out and scan your card, the prices will adjust.

3. Carla says

help! :( I can’t seem to find the CPK coupon from RP 1/29/12 is it regional or something? i have to RPs for that week and neither one have one. :(

• Elizarae says

I don’t think it was regional because I get the LA Times, the San Bernardino Sun and the Press Enterprise for the IE and they all had them. It’s the one with the little boy and the dog on the front.

4. bre says

There is also 30% off forzen food items making the pizzas even cheaper. A friend of mine has done the deal and she said they will take the 30%, in ad coupon and mf coupon.