*HOT* 5 Bags of Kraft Fresh Take FREE at Ralphs + Cheap Philadelphia Cooking Creme

Got more Ralphs deals for ya! I’m in the process of typing up more–so stay tuned.

More items that are part of the March to Savings Mega Event. Remember that you are required to purchase a total of 10 participating items to receive this sale price.

Let’s not forget about the awesome Kraft Catalina–that ends 3/18:

3/2 – 3/18 | Participating Kraft Cheese/ Dairy Products (5 oz +) (limit 1 per transaction)
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $3.00 OYNO
Buy (5) = $4.00 OYNO

Kraft Singles
Kraft String Cheese
Kraft Cracker Cuts Cheese
Cheez Whiz
Breakstone’s/Knudsen’s Sour Cream and Cottage Cheese 16 oz
Kraft Fresh Take Breadcrumb Mix
Kraft MilkBite Bars
Kraft Parmesan Cheese
Kraft Natural Cheese (Bricks, Shredded, Cubed)
Velveeta
Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Cooking Cream or Pure Indulgence

Kraft Fresh Take is $1.79
Buy 5 Kraft Fresh Take $1.79
Use (5) $1/1 Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix printable
or use $1/1 Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)
Pay: $3.95, Get Back $4 catalina
= Free

If you don’t want that many or do not have enough coupons:

Buy (3) Kraft Fresh Take $1.79
Use (3) $1/1 Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)
Pay: $2.37, Get Back $2 Catalina
= $0.12 ea

Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme is also on sale for $1.79 and part of the Kraft Catalina:

Buy (3) Philadelphia Cooking Creme $1.79 ea
Use (3) $0.50/1 Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)
Pay: $3.37 (this is only considering one doubled coupon)
Get Back $2 Catalina
= $0.45 ea

Comments

1. mary says

When you buy three of each to get a 2 catalina for each you are doing in two diff transactions ???
    Or say that I but 3 of fresh take and 2 of the cooking cream in one transaction I will get a 4 catalina ????

• Josie says

Yes, you can mix them if that is what you are asking. Something like this:

Buy (3) Kraft Fresh Take Cheese/Breadcrumbs – $1.79 each (wyb 10 participating mega sale items)
      Buy (2) Philadelphia Cooking Cream tubs – $1.79 each (wyb 10 participating mega sale items)
      Use (3) Kraft Fresh Take coupons AND
      Use (2) Phili Cooking Cream
      Pay: $3.95, Get Back $4 Catalina
      = 5 free! :)

2. Vanessa says

I was wondering if anybody has experience with buying 10 items in one transaction? Will you get (2) $4.00 catalina coupons or is it better to split it up?

• K says

You will not get 2 Catalinas as it is based on the number your buy and the highest amount you can get is $4 on 5 (or more) so if you want 2 catalinas you need to do 2 transactions. That being said…does anyone know if this particular Catalina rolls so we can use the first catalina to pay for the 2nd transaction and still get another Catalina?? Please post if anyone tries it. Thanks!

• Josie says

You will not get (2) catalinas if you purchase 10 items, as K stated it is 5 or more with a $4 catalina back.

• K says

No – sadly the Indulgence Cream Cheese is not part of the Ralph’s Mega Sale ($5 off 10 items) as I went to Ralph’s tonight. However, it looks like it is part of the Catalina (from Josie’s post above). My Ralphs had it at a “reduced” price of $2.79 – down from $2.99 :) So you could get the Indulgence as 1 of your 5 Kraft items for the Catalina but then would need another item to get your $5 off 10 since it won’t count in that.

• Mary says

Thank you so much for this reply, including telling us the price. I was wondering the same thing as Krystal.

• Krystal says

Thank you! I was still able to get a good deal! Got 5 cooking creams, 3 fresh take, 2 indulgence all for free with the coupons I had :-)

3. Luis says

Can someone explain to me how this would be free? I mean, you’re getting this coupon in the same transaction, and they would print after the transaction has been completed, funds are given, change is returned, along with the receipt and catalinas, am I right?

Maybe linking me to an explanation, if possible? Thanks

• Josie says

It is not free initially until the catalina is given back to you. The catalina is good on anything in the store except items Prohibited by law: Milk, tobacco, lottery tickets, etc.

A catalina is essentially cash that can be used at this store, On your next purchase. Hope that helps!

• K says

It is not free at the time, but you only spent $3.95 and got $4.00 back to use on anything else. So if you were already going there to buy something (anything), you can do separate transactions to apply the $4 to something that you would have paid $4 out of your pocket. So if you add the first and second transactions together, you got the cheese for free.

• Mary says

Well said. :) My “(anything)” is usually apples or bananas or soymilk. Now if they would just do an awesome Silk milk catalina one of these days!..

4. Kira says

Can anyone explain how to print $1off fresh take cheese? I see the button “try new Fresh take and save $1 “, but I cannot click on it .

5. Rebekah says

I had a coupon for the Philadelphia Cooking Cream in my Kraft Fresh Taste account, I was able to print (2) $1.50/1, which could turn that deal into a MM with the right combination of Q’s for the buy 10 deal.

6. heather says

Went tonight and bought 7 fresh takes, 2 country crocks, and a simply orange juice, used my $4 catalina on my next transaction of 6 dannon light and fits , 4 white classico sauces , 2 single serve silk milks , & ketchup! I know that in the end I spent under $15 ( I never remember exact numbers lol) so I think I did good.

BTW I wanted to let you guys know the dannon yogurts 4 packs are $1.49 with the mega event and they have peelies that say $1/1 pack so you are only paying .50 cents a pack! great item if you are thinking of ways to get 10 items and staying in a budget!

7. Solomon says

Went to Ralph’s lastnight for the mega event and the Kraft cat. It did not print for me. Who should I contact about it?

8. Laura H. says

Thanks for the post — just got back from doing this deal. Got 4 Kraft Fresh Take; 1 Philadelphia Creme; 4 Country Crock; and 2 Frank’s Red Hot (only needed 1 Frank’s to make it to 10 items, but bought 2 since I had 2 different Frank’s Qs including 1 for the “thick” which I wasn’t expecting to be included in the sale but have been wanting to try). Qs used: (4) $1 Kraft Fresh Take (SS 2/26); (1) .50 Philadelphia Creme (SS 2/26; doubled to $1); (4) $1 Country Crock printable; 1 Frank’s Red Hot .75 (SS 1/22; doubled to $1); (1) Frank’s Red Hot Thick .75 (SS 1/22; doubled to $1). Paid $4.93 after Qs and Mega Event Savings, got my $4 Kraft catalina and used it to buy chicken… so basically .93 (I guess I got .04 overage for the Country Crock : ) for 2 Frank’s Red Hot plus 5.97 for one of the 3-lb frozen chicken breasts which I needed anyway, and everything else was free… don’t usually shop at Ralphs but this one was too good to pass up; thanks again!!!

• cathy says

hi josie i found them next to the yogurt section, they are a refrigerated product i was all over looking for them until i found them the sad part is that they are not included on the buy 10 save 5, and they were 2.79 at my store!

9. mary says

Finally got to go do this deal did 3 transactions
    1st got 3 fresh take 2 cooking cream 2 sunny D 2 country crock and 1 rockstar
    Paid 5.60 got 4 cat
    2 nd got 3 fresh take 1 cooking cream 1 Maxwell coffee 1 country crock butter 2 sunny D and 2 monster total 11.40 minus 4 cat so 7.40 and got 3 cat
    3 rd my ralphs in grossmont had dozen eggs for .99 so bought 4 used 3 cat paid .96
    GOOD TRIP