Free Hair Color at Food 4 Less

In case you missed it in the match ups–Balsam Hair Color is free after coupon:

Balsam Hair Color $2
Use $2/1 Clairol Hair Color, exp. 4/30/12 (SS 03/18/12)
or use $1/1 Clairol Hair Color, exp. 4/30/12 (P&G 04/01/12)
= as low as free!

Comments

1. Alma says

Question : is there a limit of how many u can buy? Or a limit on anything with coupons for that matter? I never couponed at F4L before ..help plez thanx :-D

2. brittani says

i love this hair dye.it doesnt smell like the nasty chemicals that all the others smell like so you’re not gagging the whole time

3. Ashley says

Just left the store. So happy to get free hair dye. My mom goes through a lot trying to cover up those grays lol. I get her free stuff and she spoils me with her good cooking skills :)

• Kathy says

my f4l told me today they have a company policy that limits 3 like coupons – I said the coupon states I can use 4 like and she oked it “just this once”…is this really a company policy?

• MeleP says

haha. Because that makes sense. I have 2 F4L stores near me. One store limits 4 identical coupons per transaction. The other store is unlimited as long as you follow the fine print on the manufacturer’s coupon. I guess it varies by store.

4. Rebecca says

I also didn’t know that Balsam was Clairol but so glad you have a great eye and knack for this stuff!! Thanks a bunch :D

5. Jamie says

Hi josie can we use the $5.00 off coupon for two boxes of clairol hair color for the sale in food for less today? Its gonna be free right…. Thnks….