NEW Couponing 101 Vlog Series: Albertsons 101

In the next coming weeks–you will be seeing a lot of me! There will be many more vlogs here on Southern Cali Saver. Hopefully we will touch basis on everything that you may have questions about. What you can expect:

• Vons 101
  • CVS 101
  • Walgreens 101
  • Rite Aid 101
  • Coupon Organization
  • Coupon basics
  • Shopping Tips and Tricks + More!

This video was very last minute. Please excuse my gum chewing and messy hair :) This is also my first time editing videos so please excuse it all…. :)

Comments

1. Mike says

Glad I watched this! I never thought about doubling the Cat! That is great! Yesterday, I found that these new $1 Cats seem to be fooling some people if they aren’t aware they should be printing. One store had tags, another didn’t. At first glance it looks just like one of those advertisement Cats that come out occasionally. Found a couple of these yesterday that people had tossed…. Yay!

2. Amy says

One thing that was new to me from browsing the coupon policy that you posted was that TTV coupons count as a store coupon, so you cannot use a TTV and a store coupon on the same product. Good to know.

3. NavySaver says

Thanks Josie! Really like this idea of “Vlogiing” can’t wait for the next one! Hoping coupon organizing is one of the next ones.

4. Liz says

I love this, THANKS SOO MUCH, Wish i can go shopping with you :)
    I learned something new, I can double my catalinas, wow even more savings :)!!!!!

5. Ronni says

Since catalina coupons are manufacturer coupons, can they be used at other stores? (i.e. has Safeway logo, can it be used at Albertson’s)

6. Izabela says

Awesome info! My only question is – what can I do to make sure I do get book of savings (with double coupons) in the mail? I don’t even get the Albertsons flyer, even though there are 2 Albertsons stores within less than 10 minutes drive. Is there a way to get on their “mailing” list?
    Thank you Josie for all you do!