New Kikkoman Catalina + HOT Albertsons deal!

There is a NEW Kikkoman catalina printing at Albertsons, Food4Less, Ralphs, Stater Brothers and Vons:

Kikkoman Sauces or Marinades 5/14-6/10
Buy (2), Get $1 OYNO
Buy (3) or more, Get $2 OYNO

If you printed the awesome $2/1 Kikkoman printable coupon (no longer available) you can snag a pretty awesome deal!

Buy 2 Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce $2.59 ea
Use (2) $2/1 Kikkoman Marinade printable coupon (nla)
Pay: $1.18, Get Back $1 Catalina
= $0.09 ea!

You can also print this $1/1 Kikkoman Marinade printable coupon and do the following:

Buy 2 Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce $2.59 ea
Use (2) $1/1 Kikkoman Marinade printable coupon (use zip 92591 if needed)
and use (2) doublers
Pay: $1.18 ea, Get Back $1 Catalina
= $0.09!

Comments

1. K says

Today, just saw this marinade on sale at the Vons for $2.29. Has anyone tried this there to see if the Catalina is printing?

2. Mandy says

They are only 1.68 at Food4less, so they will be free AND you get the catalina. I did this on Sunday and it worked at Food4less

If you dont need the catalina but still do not want to pay, they are also free at Winco after the $2 coupon. Winco has them for 1.65

• elena says

They’re technically not supposed to, but in my experience, if you have other things in your basket, the overage with cover the rest of the items. I did this with the farmer john hotdogs, sausage and BIG cup noddles a few months ago…the overage from either hotdogs or sausage (-/+ 0.30) paid for the BIG cups that came out about 0.08 each..not too shabby. i ended up paying 1.80 for 12 packs of each hotdogs, sausage and about 10 cups. HTH

3. Laura H. says

I only had one coupon but was able to get a free bottle at Target… it was just under $2 I believe.

• Josie says

I don’t see why not. The catalina simply states: ” Marinades and Sauces”, but I’m not sure.

4. Adriana says

I just bought 3 Kikkoman Terikayi baste and glaze at Food 4 Less and it didn’t generate a Catalina. I used the $1/1 coupon on two of them. Did I purchase the wrong items?

• Kim M says

I read from someone’s post recently that not all Food 4 Less stores print Catalinas. I know the store near me doesn’t. I just don’t know why.