Wow! What a great thing for us Ralphs shoppers. As long as I have been couponing I have never seen a OFFICIAL (in print) Coupon Policy! There is now one available to print which is awesome! As always, I highly recommend you print this.
A couple of things that I noticed:
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
- Only one internet coupon per item will be accepted
- Only two internet coupons per manufacturer per Customer, per day
Some weird limits on internet printables but I guess we have to work with it.
Competitor Catalina (checkout) coupons are accepted.
– Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
– Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
– There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a
single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that
The way I read this is that Walgreens RR’s CAN be used at Ralphs! As always, I AM skeptical so I got in my email to one of the Directors at Ralphs for a confirmation!
FREE Simple Budget Form
Forget those complicated Budget Forms. This one is so easy, you will wonder what the heck you've been doing all these years ;) It really is that easy.