Rite Aid: Free Schick Hydro Silk Razors!

Beginning 6/3 (or 6/1 for So Cal) we will see a great deal on the Schick Hydro Silk razors! There is a Monthly deal on Schick Razors:

• Buy $30, Get $10 ends 6/5 (limit 4)
  • PLUS there is a weekly deal advertised in the ad: Buy $15, Get $7 +Up (limit 2)

{Deal Idea}
Buy (3) Schick Hydro Silk Razors $11.99
Use (3) $4/1 Schick Hydro Silk Razor or Refill, exp. 6/24/12 (SS 05/13/12 R)
Pay: $23.97, Get Back $10 +Up for purchasing $30, Get Back (2) $7 +Up for purchasing $15
= Free!

Comments

1. BarstowMom says

The razors are $12.49 shelf price at my store so will probably ring up $9.99 so if I buy 3 I’ll be short by a few cents to reach the $30 since it seems Rite Aid recently stopped rounding up. I had to rework my scenario I had planned but it still ended up a moneymaker and by checking my receipts I have a little over $10 already tracking for the monthly so that helps.

2. Elizarae says

I hope this one tracks properly! Last time I didn’t want to deal with the hassle so I waited until Tuesday to try it and by then all that was left were men’s razors. Still got a great deal, but I want some razors for myself this time :)

3. laura says

Would I be able to use a rain check? I have one from the last sale when they were $9.99, I didn’t use it because I wasn’t able to use the in store coupons but maybe now I will!

4. Missy says

May 17th I purchased 3 razors from 3 different stores but didn’t get the $10, I guess a rounding thing (so I read on the blog). Can I purchase one more razor before this sale and get the $10 up or is that over?

5. Weezor says

Can all of these be purchased at the same time and recieve all rewards? I thought the limit was 2 rewards at a time?

• Josie says

yes, you will receive all the rewards. There is not limit to how many you can receive at one time. Hope that helps!

6. Jaqueline says

Tracking and working perfectly. Although there are very few in stores. I was told stores didn’t receive any shipments/(and wont be getting any) so its just whats already in store. I was running around all morning!

7. Vanessa says

Just went to my Rite Aid in LA. All Up+ printed and coupons scanned without problem. Awesome!!! There are 2 more left in my store. Thanks Josie.

• campanita says

The monthly deal works with the Banana Boat and Hawaian Tropic sunscreen, that is what I bought two weeks ago because I didn’t have enough coupons for razors.