Food4Less: FREE Brut!

I forgot to mention this last week and wasn’t sure when the sale would be over but Jose confirmed that it is still on sale! Grab Brut Deodorant for free after coupon at Food4Less:

Brut Deodorant $1
Use $1/1 Brut Fragrance or Antiperspirant/Deodorant, exp. 7/1/12 (SS 06/10/12)
= Free!

Thanks for the reminder Jose!

Comments

• Michele says

If you look at the post Josie will always indicate where it is. This one says SS 06/10/12 – which means the Smart Source insert from the 06/10 sunday paper. Hope this helps!

1. Nga Pham says

Got this deal the other day. Had a big problem with my cashier too! It was not fun. She was so skeptical that I was getting my items free! She called her manager over and they were speaking Spanish To each other and it was just so rude. Very unpleasant coupon experience. :(

• meryl says

might want to remind them that their store actually earns more money when customers use coupons then when they don’t. The manu PAYS THEM an additional amount- between 8 and 12 cents I believe per coup.

• campanita says

That is why I don’t go to Food 4 Less very often, they use to be coupon friendly. There are many cashiers that don’t know/want to adjust the coupons, many don’t like when you get the items free and just a few tell you ” What a great savings ” :)

2. Patricia says

I don’t have many issues with Food4 Less in Escondido. One manager ALWAYS gives me overage. the rest of the cashier are pretty nice about my coupons. They know me by now, so they know I know the rules of limit 10 of the same coupons. Sometimes tho, you do get one cashier with attitude… I avoid her like the plague :P

• Curtis says

I believe they are on sale until Wednesday, July 4th (an extra day due to the holiday) but since the coupon expires on Sunday, July 1st, you need to use it by then to get it free.

3. jo says

thanks to josie & jose

i p/u 10 brut today {free w/c $1/1 =6/10 ss So suprised i found some”

10/10 arm ham deo