NEW Juicy Juice Coupon ($0.67 ea at Ralphs!)

Sweet! There is a NEW Juicy Juice Coupon available! Plus, Juicy Juice is on sale for $1.79 wyb 5 participating items AND there is a catalina running on Juicy Juice (The PERFECT Storm!) — this catalina is running at ALL Kroger family stores.

6/11 – 7/8 | Juicy Juice Beverages (8 pk or 64 oz)
Buy (2) = $1.00 OYNO
Buy (3) = $2.00 OYNO
Buy (4) = $2.50 OYNO

{Deal Idea}
Buy (4) Juice Juice 100% Juice (8 pk or 64 oz) – $1.79 each (wyb 5 participating items)
Use (2) $1/2 Nestle Juicy Juice Products printable (scroll to the Juicy Juice tab)
or use $1/3 Nestle Juicy Juice Product printable
Pay as low as $5.16, get back $2.50 OYNO
Final cost is $0.67 each! (or $0.89 if you buy five)

Check out even more Buy 5, Save $5 deal here

This is a Stock up price for me!

Thanks, Coupon Katarina!

Comments

1. Maria says

Yayy!! I just got some for 79c with the 1off3 coupon!! Anything under $1,- for juice is stock up price I think!! :)

• Maria says

Only 1 catalina will print per transaction so you would have to split them up into 4 transactions. or you can do 5 transactions to get 5 catalinas but remember you need 5 items from the mega sale per transaction to save the $5. Hope this makes sense to you :)

Here’s what you can do:
      Buy 5 Juicy Juice @ $1.79 each
      Use 1x 1off3 Juicy Juice
      Use 1x 1off2 Juicy Juice

Pay $6.95 and receive a catalina for $2.50
      = $0.89 per item!!!

2. Evy says

Hi Josie, what were the flavors of your Juicy Juice? I didn’t get any catalina from my Ralph’s here in CV. I was wondering if it has something to do with the particular flavor. I got the Apple Juice ones, what were yours?

3. Storm says

The coupon is there. It took me several tries to figure it out. You are probably clicking on the Juicy Juice color advertisemnt trademark tab that is on the bottom under “The Nestle Family.” Instead click on the JuicyJuice tab that is just spelled out in black only right under the scrolling big advertisment that is on the top. If your look right at the page you”ll see a set of white arrows surrounded by blue. Notice a set of arrows on top and a set on bottom. Click the set on top. Hope it helps.

4. AnnMarie says

The sell looks like it will be running next week as well(6/20) will the catalina still be printing?

5. michelle says

The cat is still running! Today I got the juice boxes in apple juice, fruit punch and orange tangerine. The cat for $2.50 printed :)