Rite Aid: HOT Carex Money Maker

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 StumbleUpon 0 Pin It Share 0 0 Flares ×

It seems as though this deal is dead :(

Here is one of those go-right-now deals at Rite Aid! You can pick up select Carex items (found in the family health aisle) that are producing a $10 +Up reward. This offer was not in my ad but it is working for select items. I was able to pick up the Soft Hand Gloves for $3.99:

Buy Carex Soft Hand Gloves $3.99
Get $10 +Up (limit 1)
= Free + $6 Money Maker!

The shoe Horn is also working for this deal which is priced at $3.99 as well!

Comments

1. Pamela says

The limit for this deal is 2. Tried it again and it worked. My sister tried a third time no reward printed.

2. Andrea says

Chino Hills had some of the cane tips, gloves as of 730pm, and it worked! And the fujifilm waterproof camera deal worked too! :) Buy one for $7.99 (tag said $17.99 but rang up as $7.99) and get $5up and a $3up, limit 2 :)

3. Mellisa says

Whittier Rite Aid at the quad has cane tips and deal still working as of 930 tonight! Panetene deal, got2b, yay it was a good night 😉

4. BarstowMom says

Just a heads up this morning I’ve read on 2 other sites from poster’s that the up reward didn’t print for them this morning (East Coast). One person contacted customer service and they told her it was a misprint and that the system is now fixed and will be printing the up rewards only for items over $10.

5. BarstowMom says

It’s also reported that the Fuji Camera deal is no longer double dipping and only producing the weekly $3 +up reward and not the $5 monthly +up reward.

6. Sheryl says

Thanks for posting updates, ladies. I was just headed out to try this and am glad I checked before I left.

7. JenK says

Thanks for the updates on the Fuji camera & the Carex items! I was just getting my shopping list ready and about to head to Rite Aid!

8. Val A. says

Yup I did the Carex and Fujifilm and it is also not working the same anymore =( Wish I checked the site one last time, had to return it all.