New $2/1 Rite Aid Coppertone coupon = Only $1.49

UPDATE: It looks as though the Rite Aid coupon takes off a total of $4?? ($2 for each)

Today only you can grab a $2/1 Rite Aid Coppertone printable coupon! Don’t forget that you can combine this Rite Aid coupon with manufacterer coupons for a great deal!

For So Cal– you have TODAY ONLY (7/12) to score this deal:

Buy (2) Coppertone Sunscreen $9.99 ea
Use $5/2 Coppertone Suncare Product, exp. 7/31/12 (SS 06/24/12)
and Use (1) $2/1 RITE AID Coupon
= $12.98, Get Back $10 +Up (limit 2)
= $1.49 ea + 2 free scoops of Ice cream!

Comments

1. krystal says

you can oly use one rite aide coupon. it says limit one or is there another one that we can stack also.

2. says

Two scoops of ice cream? This is exactly the sort of thing that I need to bribe my husband to go with me. It’s not in my ad though, is it a coupon somewhere and I missed it?

3. Maya says

@Kim, on the map look on the right side, visited locations, and click on the stars in red circles…Coppertone coupon is under Outer Banks, NC

4. Kim says

I did the deal too and the coupon took off $2 twice, so I paid 98 cents for two bottles of sun block plus I got two free scoops of ice cream so really it was a little money maker. Yeah I wish I time to go to another Rite Aid cuz this one was out

5. Kim says

6. Kim says

I did the deal too and the coupon took off $2 twice, so I paid 98 cents for two bottles of sun block plus I got two free scoops of ice cream. SCORE

7. K says

Just did this deal and the $2 coupon only came off only once but I bought the Sport which was $10.49 regular price at my store so with my silver discount they were $9.44 each. With $2 store Q & $5/2 MFG Q & $10 Ups, it ends up being $0.94 each + 2 Free scoops of ice cream!

8. betty says

Just did the deal twice, once for me w/my info and one for my sister w/her info, the rite aid coupon only deducted one time but who cares thats still a GREAT price for sun screen !!! SCORE !!! oh yeah also got my ice-cream!!!! :) :)

9. Joy says

@leslie: no, the only Q’s I used were (1) $5/2 and (1) $2/1 RA Q. I was happy to be getting them for $1.50/ea but was surprised (and even happier) when I looked at the reciept in my car and noticed it deducted twice.

• Leslie says

That was a great glitch for you :) I was going to pass on this deal, but when I realized that it’s $1.50 for sunblock, I just had to do it! lol

10. glo says

I tried to do this deal but my cooperyone rang at $8.61 i think i got the 25% off… and i didnt get the $10 up. Is that why? Cause they werent 9.99 im gonna have to return. Can somebody clarify please!

11. says

I did this last night at the last minute before they closed. The RA coupon only took $2 off for me, but it was still a great deal. I used $8 in +UP to help pay and got the $10 back!