Ralphs: FREE Ivory Soap and FREE Hawaiian Rolls

A couple of freebies for you at Ralphs:

Ivory or Safeguard 3pk soap is on sale for $0.99
Use $1/1 Ivory or Safeguard Personal Cleansing Product, exp. 7/31/12 (P&G 07/01/12)
= Free

Kings Hawaiian Rolls 4pk $1
Use $1/1 King’s Hawaiian Buns or Rolls, exp. 9/30/12 (ALL YOU June ’12) Page 82
= Free

There is also a $1/1 coupon in the 5/20 RP–This coupon is for the mini sub rolls, not the small rolls in this picture.

Thanks, Kim for the heads up on the rolls!

Comments

• vnava says

All you is a monthly magazine you can subscribe to it or buy it at Walmart. I’m not sure where else you can buy it. Every month it has tons of manufacture coupons.

1. Jessica says

Hi Im a beginner and was wondering what’s the all June??please help and where do I find or get it from..thanks

2. Amber says

At the last sale (4th of Julyi believe), I bought the regular rolls. They had a coupon for $1 off any mini sub or hot dog and hamburger Hawaiian roll on the bottom of the cardboard. Check yours before throwing away!

3. jo says

Thanks Kim

GReat match ! i found the coupons king rolls , p&g coupons $1/1{P&G 07/01/12
    Ivory or Safeguard 3pk soap is on sale for $0.99

still thing free at ralphs $… my store had plenty..

4. Tina says

The coupon did expire 07/22/12. I went to my Ralphs and the bread ranged in price from $2.99-$3.99!! Albertsons was $3.49 for hamburger and hot dog bread! :(

5. mizmonie says

I went to Ralphs last night as soon as I found out about this deal the coupon expires 7/22/12 so I got there just in time. I got 3 coupon from 052012 RP and 3 from allyou june. 6 of the 4 packs for free :)

6. Curtis says

Does anyone know if this sale is still going on at Ralphs?
    I know sometimes the sale prices there are good for more than 1 week.
    I used most of my Hawaiian coupons on the bakery mark downs and got the large 12-count packages for 49 cents after coupons.
    I just found 3 more Ivory/Safeguard coupons and would love to get more free.

7. Joseph says

I went to my local Ralph’s in the La Quinta, and they have the ivory on sale for .99 till the end of the month!!!