Rite Aid: $3 Money Maker on Crest Toothpaste (So Cal ONLY)

There is a great money maker opportunity for us So Cal’ers beginning 7/27-7/28! If you have not purchased the Crest Toothpaste already  you can make a whole $3 on this deal beginning Friday.

Crest •Sensitive Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste, 4.2 oz. $3.00
Use $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel, exp. 7/31/12 (P&G 07/01/12)
Pay: $2.25, Get Back $3 +Up (limit 2)
Submit SCR rebate #37 for $2.99 (limit 1)
= FREE + $3.74 Money maker!

Comments

1. K says

So excited! Didn’t do this deal this week since I didn’t have the $0.75 Q and didn’t really need to pay tax for another toothpaste… but a $3 MM…that is another story!

• Josie says

This week, it is free after SCR..without the $3 +Up reward. So, if you have already purchased Crest TP and submitted the SCR, then you can not receive the $2.99 SCR again. Which makes it only a $0.74 money maker. Hope that makes sense :)

2. Elizarae says

YAY! Thanks for posting. I’m going to buy 2 and pay $4.50 OOP, receive (2) $3.00 +Ups and submit for the SCR, so it will be a $4.49 MM!

3. Mariel says

The coupon I have says that it is only for a Crest Pro-Health For Me product so will it still apply to this deal?

4. AC says

It has to be Crest •Sensitive Enamel Shield Smooth Mint Toothpaste, 4.2 oz or can be any Crest 4.2 oz. Thanks!

5. Kris says

I found the Oral Care coupon book at Rite Aid. Bought 2 for $6, used 2 $.75/1 and 2 $1/1 Rite Aid coupons, paid $2.50 for both. Got back 2 $3 +Ups and submitted $2.99 SCR. If my math is right $6.50 MM!!