Rite Aid: HOT J&J Baby Double Dip!

Here is a really fantastic deal that will only be available until 7/31. There are two deals on the Johnson and Johnson Baby items:

• Monthly: Buy $15, Get $5 +Up
  • Weekly Healthy Essentials: Buy $30, Get $10 +Up (limit 2)

The two deals are overlapping (confirmed today!)–which makes for an  awesome deal if you can gather the coupons

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Johnson and Johnson Naturals $5.99 (one will be $2.99)
Buy (4) Johnson and Johnson Baby items $4.49 (two will be $2.24)
Buy (3) Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder 15 oz $4.49 (one will be $2.24)
Use (2) $1.50/1  Johnson’s Naturals printable
Use (3) $1/1 Johnson’s Baby Powder, exp. 7/31/12 (RP 06/10/12)
Use (4) $0.75/1 Johnson’s Baby Product, exp. 9/30/12 (RP 07/29/12 #2)
Pay: $24.66, Get Back (2) $5 +Up AND (1) $10 +Up
= $4.66 for 9 items or $0.51 per item

The Visine is also part of the Buy $30, Get $10 +Up–so you can mix and match.

Other J&J printables:

$1.85 off Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Wash and Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Lotion printable
$1/1 Johnson’s Baby Powder printable
$2/2 Newborn Skincare Essentials Products printable
$1/1 Johnson’s Baby or Johnson’s Natural Lotion printable
$1/1 Johnson’s Baby Oil Product printable

Comments

1. Rebekah says

Anyone else having trouble with the $1.50/1 Johnson’s Naturals printable? When I click on the link from the Facebook page, it just brings up a blank page.

2. yajaira says

one more question do they have Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Wash and Johnson’s Baby Bedtime Lotion ?i tried to look online and it says that there are no matches i have a couple of coupons but only for those products thanks Josie you are the best!

3. me says

I didn’t have a problem with the 1.50 but the other ones said I hit my print limit which i know I haven’t printed them. have you tried your pop up blocker?

• Rebekah says

The $1.50 Naturals coupon worked for me when I tried a little bit later. The other ones also told me I hit my print limit, and I have printed a few a long time ago, so I’m not sure how often they renew the prints.

4. Tammy says

I just got back from ride aid yes bed time included I went to 2 diffrant stores got 16 items 22.00 got 20 RR left,

5. Tammy says

Ok,2 jj natural baby bogo 50% off 5.99/2.99. (2) jj bedtime bogo 50% off 5.99/2.99 (2) jj lotion bogo 50% off 4.49/2.24 (1) jj powder (1) jj oil bogo 50% off 4,49/2.24 first transaction I had 1.25 each naturals,and 1.00 off all others,I had 6.00 RR from the tooth paste RR this week,then I went to another store because I didn’t Want to clear shelf and did it again used the 20 I got back and got another 20

6. Daryl Ann says

Look at this too!

Save your receipts!
    Receive $90.00 in coupons by mail on your
    favorite brands to use on your next shopping
    trip when you spend $50 on Johnson &
    Johnson Family of Consumer Companies’
    products by 9/28/2012*.

7. mira says

Thanks josie for the couponless price :) your sweet! Hey can I do two transactions? Do one that equals avout 15 and then get the 5 up and another that equals 15 and use the 5 up to cut oop and still get the last 15 ups?

• Rebekah says

I did one transaction tonight and got $5. I plan to do another tomorrow once I get my Sunday coupons and hope to get the other $15. My receipt only showed tracking for the weekly deal, not the monthly, so I hope it works.

8. Samantha says

Thanks Josie!! Was able to stock up for my little one && a baby shower coming up. :) This was totally worth a second trip since I went this morning for the mouthwash and toothpaste deal!

9. Carmen r says

Did the j&j deal .they were out of powders . I got the little ones and was short $4. Got neoaporin and used $3. Off that expires 7/31 and it work got all the up rewards. Also the candy deal worked !!!