Stater Brothers: Free Yogurt

Stater Brothers yogurt carries the Real California Milk Seal. They are also on sale for 10/$5.00. Use the $.55/1 Real Dairy coupon and pick up some FREE yogurt.

Other great deals using the Real California Coupon:

Stater Brothers Cottage cheese  Sale price $1.99
Use $.55/1 Real Dairy coupon
Pay: $1.44

Stater Bros. Sour cream Reg.Price $1.79
Use $.55/1 Real Dairy coupon
Pay: $1.24

Valu Time Milk 1 Gallon Reg price $2.55-$2.99
Use $.55/1 Real Califonia Milk
Pay: As low as $2.00

You can also use this coupon on Thrifty’s Ice cream at Rite Aid. There are tons of uses for these coupons at various stores so keep your eyes peeled :)

Comments

1. Nic says

If we use this coupon on the yogurt, there will be $0.05 overage, am I correct? Has anyone had issues with this situation at their Staters? I’ve never encountered it and sometimes I can get a happy, nice checker and sometimes I get cranky ones that scrutinize every coupon I try to use…

2. Jen says

So awesome- thanks for the great tip!! This is one of my favorite coupons and we go through yogurt like crazy!! Very happy!! :)

3. Jose says

My San Diego region coupon clearly states, “this coupon only good on Real California Cheese including cottage cheese. Is your coupon different?

4. Tanya Willey says

I use them all the time at my Stater Bros. with no problems (San Marcos), and only once have I had the cashier adjust it down to the 50c, all other times get full value of the coupon off. I usually am only brave enough to get 5 at a time, and buy big tubs of yogurt on the same trip, as we go through a lot of yogurt! I never understood why the big tubs don’t have the seal, same yogurt…

5. Elizarae says

Will this coupon beep like it does at Rite Aid? Does Stater’s have a “# of like coupons” limit?

• diana says

yes, elizabeth ive had the same issue at my store , ive called corporate several times and have even spoke to the D.M in which he stated that the rest of the “basket” would eat up the extra cents, in which i agreed i wish he would convey the same info to the line level employees, i had this issure also when we had the $1/1 fj hot dogs and they had them on sale for .88 so I just make sure I grab some veggies or fruit to eat the overage so as to not make a negative $ balance good luck!

6. SLNY says

I see these .55 real california milk peelies all the time on the Crystal light containers at Albertsons (Weird, but they are there).

7. Denise says

I use this coupon all the time at Food-4-Less and it scans every time with no problem. But it will beep at Wal-Mart and depending on the cashier I may or may not get to use it. Gave up using it at Wal-Mart. Cant wait to try Stater Brothers.

Thank you for the post!

• Daniel says

It also beeps at Rite Aid when I use it on milk or Thrifty ice cream, but the cashiers always manually enter the coupon.

8. Nancy says

None of the stores in my area (Hemet) take them. Called corporate several times and talked to D.M. I guess sometime last Fall a man got HUNDREDS of them for free all in one trip. Cleared the shelves. Ever since then, they don’t allow it. Stupid people! They ruin it for the rest of us!

• Lynda says

Yes they do! I mean come on do you really need that much yogurt. I’m tired of selfish greedy people.

• Nancy says

Yes. It is a pdf file which is why there are problems with Staters taking it. If you read the policy, it says, “The coupon must be obtained from a legitimate site, where the coupon never appears on the screen. All legitimate printable coupons are sent directly to the printer, after clicking on a link in your web browser or email. A legitimate coupon is never sent as a graphic or PDF or sent in a Word document.” When I talked to the GM I explained that it was a legitimate site and that there were other legitimate sites that chose to offer coupons in pdf format, and so they needed to update their policy for that reason and many other reasons. The policy is not written well. According to their policy, they technically do not accept that coupon.

9. Tera says

I think the main thing with this coupon is to use it in moderation. The most I used is 4. Most stores will limit things to one per family or a family of four so I take that into consideration alot of times and stick to 4 coupons, 4 boxes of cereal, 4 yogurts.:)

10. heidi says

The 8oz block cheese is on sale for 1.69 and mos carry the seal too! I try to use 4-5 per day to not cause any issues.

11. Brenda says

I used this coupon at my Stater Bros. They would not adjust down, so the cashier just rang the yogurts up at regular price of $ .59. So I paid $.04 for each yogurt. Not a bad deal.

12. Vanessa says

I’ve been using these coupons since they were first posted last year, never more than 10 at a time. Yesterday, I attempted to purchase 18 yogurts and was informed that they would not accept the coupon at all, stating that it “can not be reproduced”, and that is why they wouldn’t take it. I was in a rush so I didn’t raise the point that it was a PDF file on the website that could be printed multiple times, but if I’d had the time, I would have asked to see the manager, or at least explained the coupon further. Oh well, guess I’ll have to try it again next time.