Dollar Tree announced that they will start taking coupons effective August 26, 2012. You can look at the official coupon policy at DollarTree.com. Highlights are below:
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Some have wondered if this will be of any help as they haven’t remembered seeing many brand name items in their stores. Here are a couple of the brand name items one reader found around her store that currently have coupons that match up so some items you can be keeping an eye out for.
Hefty Slider Bags
Use $1/2 RP 07/29/12
Or $0.55/1 Hefty Slider Bags
= as low as $0.45 each!
Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush
Use $0.40/1 or $1/2 SS 08/12/12
= as low as $0.50