Food 4 Less Buy 4 Save $4 Deals

There are some great Buy 4 Save $4 unadvertised deals running right now at Food 4 Less. I am not in town so cannot confirm prices, so be sure to do a price check if you don’t see signs with these prices before you buy.  Check out the entire Food4Less Matchup before you head out.

Tide Stain Remover 36oz $2.98
Use $2/1 Tide Coupon from 7/29 P&G   after looking at this coupon, I do not believe they are the same item. Sorry everyone!
= $0.98 ea wyb 4!

Oral B Dental Floss $0.75
Use $0.75/1 Oral B Coupon from 7/29 P&G
= FREE!

Herbal Essences or Aussie $1.98
Use $3/2 from 8/5 RP
= $0.48 ea wyb 4!

Thanks Rose, Jackie, Carrie, Adri and everyone who left comments!

Comments

1. Michelle says

Do you happen to know if these can be mixed for the same $4 discount or do we need to buy 4 of the same item? Thanks!!

2. Joseph says

Dont forget the dawn for 1.78 use the 50/1 Q to make them 1.28 which comes out to the same per oz. as the $.49 dawn at the drugstores this week.

3. Myself says

So I can get the oral B for free and then make money with the buy 4 save 4? Is it a catalina, or a instant save?

4. Tera says

I tried to use the $.75/1 floss coupon but it says glide on it and the glide oral b was I think $2.29 so they would’t let me use it

• Campanita says

That is what I noticed yesterday, the coupon is for the glide and not for the regular/cheap floss. Here in Anaheim the Tampax radiant and Always infinity are $3.48 but I have other flyer that shows $3.28 for Always and Tampax but with a different picture (maybe regular pads and tampons), sorry I am not familiar with this brand so I can tell the difference. The $2 coupons are good for pearl, radiant and infinity or do they work for the cheaper ones?

• Lynda says

The Tide boost power packs were part of the buy 4 deal they are on sale for $4.98 and I used the $2/1 from P&G so it was only $2.98 not bad considering there normally about $6 bucks.

5. Carrie says

The $2/2 coupon from PG 7/29 Says its for the Fabric Enhancer. Don’t think you can use this for the Softener.

• alyssa says

i just noticed this as well, but fabric enhancer and softner are two different things. the enhancer is just like the downey unstoppables. its just for the scent. ill just use the $1/1

6. Abi says

If you got the RP insert in the mail their is a coupon for herbal essences $3/2 and it would make it 98 for both

7. Sarah says

Just came back from food 4 less, I got 4 Downey, 6 always, 2 tampax, 4 pampers wipes, 2 herbal essence and 2 Gillette shave gels for a total of 18 dollars!

• Julie says

Where you able to use the $1.00 off on the Gilette shave gels? I looked at that deal and thought I couldnt because it says Gilette Fusion ProGlide Shave Prep. Are these the ones on sale?

• Catherine says

I used the $.55 off coupon in the latest P&G. You can use it on the Gillette or the women’s version. (can’t remember the name)

8. Grace says

Just came back from Food4Less, my first time couponing there. I got 4 Old Spice deodorant, 4 Downy, 4 Always infinity, 4 Tampax pearl and 4 Pampers wipes for a grand total of $16.89. Thanks Josie and everybody for the heads ups on this awesome deals.

9. Grace says

Just came back from Food4Less, my first time couponing there. I got 4 Old Spice deodorant, 4 Downy, 4 Always infinity, 4 Tampax pearl and 4 Pampers wipes for a grand total of $16.89. Thanks Josie and everybody for the heads ups on the awesome deals.

10. Grace says

Just came back from Food4Less, 1st time couponing there. I got 4 Old Spice deodorant, 4 Downy, 4 Always infinity, 4 Tampax pearl and 4 Pampers wipes for a grand total of $16.89. Thanks Josie and everybody for the heads ups on the awesome deals.

11. Grace says

12. michelle says

The tampax radiant is included at $2.49. Ends up being $0.49 after coupon and has $5 worth of coupons inside including another $2 off tampax radiant!! So now i can do it all over again!!

• Jen says

Careful though. I thought I could do it all over again too, but the coupon inside the box is $2 off TWO, not $2 off one. Still a decent deal, just not as good.

• Michelle says

Had to double check. The one I got in the box says $2 off ONE. Tampax Radiant tampons and expires 9/30/2013. Maybe it varies. Gotta go back for sure now!

13. Jackie says

Crest Toothpaste is included in the sale- 98 cents wyb 4 and use the .75/1 Q from PG 7/29 so it’s only .25 cents!

• Lynda says

I guess it has to do with what area you live in, but my tooth paste coupons from the paper are usually only for .50 off. I see that the majority of you get them for .75 or $1.00 off.

• campanita says

Lynda, my coupon is for .75 but it excludes crest cavity, baking soda, tartar and I believe those are the one on sale for $.98 maybe the liquid and gel too but are more expensive.

14. Gaelah says

dont forget the farmer john hot dogs are on sale for $0.78 and there is a $1.00 off coupon so FREE also stay free pads&liners are still on sale for $1.98 and use your $2.00 off coupon so also FREE

• Michelle says

Johanna,
      I was just at Food 4 Less and was able to check the price on the scope for you. It is $3.28 for 750ml before the sale. So $2.28 when you buy 4. And I believe there is a coupon in the one of the inserts for $1 off one 750ml which makes them only $1.28 each! Hope this helps!