HOT: $4 Reach Money Maker at Vons!

This week Vons is offering a promo on Select Reach Toothbrushes (firm variety) Buy 2, Save $2. The Reach by Design are onle sale for $1.72 ea–so only $0.72 wyb 2.

The Reach Catalina is printing through 9/2 at Vons:

Reach Toothbrush (exludes Crystal Clean)
8/6-9/2

Buy (2), Get $2.00 OYNO
Buy (3), Get $3.00 OYNO
Get (4), Get $4.00 OYNO

Deal Idea:

Buy (4) Reach Toothbrushes $0.72 ea
Use (4) $1/1 Reach Toothbrush, exp. 10/31/12 (RP 07/29/12 #2) — adjusted down
or Use $1/2 Reach Toothbrush printable
Pay: as low as $0, Get Back $4 Catalina!

Thanks, Samantha!

Comments

1. Stephanie B says

Toothbrushes are the hardest thing for me to find when I go to my Vons! Either they don’t carry the ones posted or someone else has already beat me to them.

2. meryl says

I need to find a vons that will allow more than 2 like coupons! I guess I could use 2 of the $1 and 1 of the $1/2. Thanks Josie!

• Tanya Willey says

I don’t know, people said it was rolling, but I purchased (4) toothbrushes on 3 different trips, and the 3rd trip is the only time I used previous cats, and also the only time I did not get the catalina. So not sure, as it didn’t work for me, and I bought the same items at the same store…

3. Mary says

Thank you. This worked great. I was able to use (2) $2/2 printables I still had. My cashier did not adjust them down, so the $1.12 overage applied to cheap onions and bananas I bought with my personalized prices on those. Then we all laughed about buying toothbrushes with onions. LOL

4. bakerlovetare says

i had a $2/2 q to use and my cashier wouldn’t adjust it down :( and the supervisor said i couldn’t use it, period even if it was the $1q.

5. KMom says

There were only 3 of the $1.72 toothbrushes where I went, so I only got the $2 off once for Buy 2, Get $2. To get to four brushes, I bought the next lowest Reach thing I could find, which was the double pack of kids’ brushes for $2.49. I was able to use (4) $1/1 and the cashier didn’t adjust them down. I paid $.99 and got a $4 cat and five toothbrushes. :)