Ralphs: Oscar Mayer Selects Only $0.32

well boo! I completely forgot about the two “like” internet printables per day deal at Ralphs. You would probably need to modify this deal.

It is confirmed that the Kraft Catalina is printing at Ralphs! This is great because many of the Mega Sale items are part of this catalina. I’ve got one example for you. Oscar Mayer Turkey Selects are $1.99 wyb 10 participating items:

Buy (3) Oscar Mayer Selects Hot Dogs (16 oz) – $1.99 each (wyb 10 participating items)
Use (3) $1/1 Oscar Mayer Selects Hot Dogs or Cold Cuts printable (will need access to 2 computers)
Pay $2.97, get back $2.00 OYNO
Final cost is $0.32 each!

The mega sale continues through next week–so plenty of time to do this!

Here is the Kraft Catalina info in case you missed it:

Kraft Catalina 8/19-9/15/12

Buy participating Kraft Foods products between 8/19-9/15/12, and save up to $10 OYNO:

Buy 3-5, get $2.00 OYNO.

Oscar Mayer Lunchables with fruit 6.7oz+
Planters peanuts 16oz+
Planters NUT-rition 8.75oz
Velveeta loaf 2lb
Velveeta shells and cheese 12oz+

You can check out even more Mega Sale Deals here, here and here

Comments

1. Andrea says

My Ralphs had some of the lunchables priced at $1. I wonder if those are the ones that have the catalina. that would be an AWESOME deal!

2. Michele says

I have a FREE Oscar Mayer Selects coupon from the Taste-a-monials thing so 3 free for me! Thanks for the heads up!

• Michele says

One of the three will be free. so you pay $1.99 for two less $1 coupon for the two you are paying for. so you pay $1.99 for all three and get a $2 Cat back. Hope this helps.

3. Laura says

I went to my Ralphs in Los Angeles today. Only the regular Oscar Meyer Hotdogs were listed as on sale for the $1.99 price. The Selects were $6.49! Yes really, I did a double take!

• Josie says

Yes, the regular Selects are priced high! These however are the Turkey Selects, which are cheaper. Hope that helps!

4. Mary says

I found Gevalia 12oz coffee bags on clearance at my store for $4.29, and they are part of this catalina. I was able to buy 4, use 2 BOGO printable coupons, and also buy 2 of these Select Turkey hot dogs with 2 $1/1 printable coupons (plus 8 other Mega sale items, including one Glade). I got back a $5 Kraft catalina, since I had 6 participating items. :) Also got back the $1 Glade expressions catalina.
    Check your clearance areas! :)

5. Kelly Putaski Zuniga says

Looks like the Kraft singles are part of this so if you have the recent $1/1 package of Kraft singles you can use that toward the catalina reward!