Vons: Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal Only $0.38 per box!

There is a new Kellogg’s/ Keebler catalina printing at Vons:

offer valid this week thru 8/7/12  for a $4.00 catalina when you buy 4 participating Kellogg’s and/or Keebler products.  The participating products are:

Kellogg’s Cereals (10.8 oz. or larger)
Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries 12 ct. or larger)
Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Vars (6 ct. or larger)
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares (8 ct. or larger)
Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars (5 ct. or larger)
Keebler Granola Bars (7.4 oz. or larger)
Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks (10 ct. or larger)

This week, Rice Krispies are only $1.88 per box! Do the following and pay only $0.38 per box after coupons and catalina:

Buy (4) Rice Krispies 12 oz $1.88 ea
Use (2) $1/2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies printable
Pay: $5.52, Get Back $4 catalina
= $0.38 per box!

Raisin Bran is also on sale for $1.88 ea
Buy (4) Raisin Bran Cereals $1.88 ea
Use (2) $1/2 Kellogg’s printable coupon
Pay: $5.52, Get Back $4 catalina
= $0.38 per box!

Thanks,  Elizarae

Comments

1. dealgirl says

I did this at Safeway (same as Vons, possibly different ad) and I scored 4 boxes of Raisin Bran for .38 per box also!

• Josie says

It is given back in the form of a $4 coupon-you can use this coupon on anything in the store on your next purchase (except items excluded by law)

2. AJ says

I got a notice of a cat at Vons yesterday that between 8/15 and 8/28 if you buy 5 of these exact same Kellogg’s products you will get a coupon for a free gallon of milk (up to $4) for use on a future order so looks like we should start collecting Kellogg’s coupons!

3. BarstowMom says

I got a catalina notice also for Kelloggs’s. This one says: Buy any one or more Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Nutty Delights Bars (5 ct. or larger) until 9/23 and get a $3 catalina. My store hasn’t gotten these in yet since they’re new but I have several $0.75 coupons which should make it a good deal.

• BarstowMom says

My store had the Fiber Plus Nutty Bars for $2.69 – $0.75 MQ = $1.94 and I got back a $3 catalina for a $1.06 moneymaker. I tried rolling it and it didn’t print another catalina. The cashier and I read the catalina alert and it said one per customer with their shopper’s loyalty card, by invitation only. It looks like it’s a one time catalina per person but if anyone else got the same catalina alert it’s a moneymaker.

• Anne says

@BarstowMom, where did you get your $0.75 q from? I also got the same cat today after buying the Nutri-Grain bars.

• charlotte says

I tried buying 2 frosted flakes and 2 cocoa krispies and it didn’t work, so I’m thinking no on the cocoa krispies. I was bummed. At least in Glendora that is.

• Amarilis says

Today I bought 4 cocoa krispies and the catalina did print for me, just make sure that they’re 10.8 or larger