We have some updates to the Walmart and CVS coupon Policies. I have to admit.. things are just becoming more and more tedious:
Walmart did not update their current coupon policy but there was a update done internally.
1. All Walmart Register systems were updated to accept the GS1 Date bar Codes that most coupons have switched to and all eventually will go to.
2. All coupons must be scanned on the flatbed scanners, the handheld scanners are not supposed to be used any longer.
3. The coupon must scan (not a new change) . Cashiers/CSM’s or Managers are not allowed to override or manually enter coupons.
4. If a coupon does not scan they are instructed to return the coupon to you. This applies to Printable Coupons and newspaper insert coupons.
Note: To ensure that your printable coupons will scan, make sure you print at the highest quality. There have been times where I was running out of ink and decided to print anyway and hope it scanned, this will probably result in the coupon being returned to you.
There have been some additions to the CVS coupon policy regarding manufacterer’s coupons with another stores logo:
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept third party manufacturers’ coupons with another retailer’s logo note: a manufacturer coupon that states “available at” with no logo WILL be accepted
FREE Simple Budget Form
Forget those complicated Budget Forms. This one is so easy, you will wonder what the heck you've been doing all these years ;) It really is that easy.