Ralphs: FREE Wholly Salsa!

I took a quick trip into Ralphs and found Wholly Salsa on sale for $1.50 ea! (I meant to snap a picture but my phone died almost right after I got there :( ) There are a couple of coupons out there:

$1.50/1 Wholly Salsa printable
$1.50/1 Wholly Salsa, Guacamole or Queso printable

That means FREE after coupon!

Comments

1. sandy says

i found this too!, yesterday i used it w/ the bogo from the insert a while back. too bad yesterday it expired. ill use this new coupon i printed.

2. Andrea says

I got this for .50 cents yesterday. There are $1.00 peelies on them if you don’t have the printable coupon. I tried the mango salsa, gonna go back for more!

3. SLNY says

I will drive to Ralphs after work to get some. I hope they have it, went to 3 different Vons a few weeks back and none carried the Guacamole.

4. says

the second link is only for $1. There were tearpad q’s for $1 right next to the product and some of them had $1 peelies attached. they’re in the refridgerated part of the produce section, with the packaged stuff, not the loose produce.
    p.s. we hated the mango/red pepper flavor, but the guac with salsa flavor is good, albeit spicy!

5. Anne says

I just picked some up at my store and also have the $1 off peelies and $1 off tearpad. Pay attention to the expiration date though. Some are already expired and the latest one I found expires 10/17. I guess that explains why they’re on sale.

• SLNY says

Yes, I had this happen at Albertsons 2 weeks ago with the Tostino pizza rolls. I was so upset because I always check the expirations. I took it back to the store and the manager exchanged them out for me and even gave me an extra box. I had 4 boxes that had expired 8/31/12 and bought them on 9/7/12. Definitely check the expirations, some say best by a certain date and others just expire. I’m always cautious with refrigerated foods.

6. Daniel says

Yes, as Anne suggested, be aware and LOOK at the expiration dates in the store. Wish I would have. I bought a guacamole dip and it wasn’t until I got home that I realized it expired September 12th (12 days ago) and another dip I bought expired today. The other ones don’t expire until October sometime.