Vons Coupon Match-Ups 9/26-10/3

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy . Remember: Most Vons stores will double one “like” coupon in a transaction!

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
Produce
Other Deals
Just for U Digital Coupon Deals - all prices reflective AFTER digital coupon discount

Comments

1. Michelle says

Quick question about the Just4U program. If I have Kraft dressing under personalized deals for $1.81 and $1/1 Kraft dressing under my coupon center, will they stack at the register making it $0.81? Or will they just take the better deal? Thanks!

2. Heather says

With the Personalized Deals and Coupon Center match ups, I’ll be getting $.62 tortillas, $.81 Kraft Dressing, $.92 Apple Juice, free Izze Juice and Lipton Tea. Its pretty random stuff but I’m so excited!!

• Kristin says

I have some of those deals too! Plus, cheap bred; Safeway bread is $1.99, I have a personalized price for 50% off, and there’s a .50 coupon in the Coupon Center, meaning .49 for a loaf of bread.

• says

I didn’t get all of those, but I have a personalized deal to get hefty sliders for $1.49(same as in ad q), plus a $1/2. Can I stack those w/a manu q for $1/2 to get them for 50cents each? or will it be rejected by the register?

• Heather says

For the Guerrero Tortillas, I had a personalized price for $1.62 with $1 off in my coupon center. My personalized price for the dressing was $1.81 with $1 off in my coupon center. My personalized price for the Safeway apple juice was $1.42 with a $.50 off in my coupon center. I got the bread deal that Krisitn mentioned too.

3. newbie says

Ok, I’m little confused on how this works. On the Vons website…There is “Coupon Center” and “Personalized Deals”. Are the Coupon Center coupons like my paper coupons, meaning I can’t combine?? Are the Personalized Deals my Just4u deals, meaning they can be combined with coupon center coupons and/or paper coupons?? Someone, please help a girl out, lol!

4. says

if anyone got to print the mccormick q’s from last week’s post, some varieties are buy 3, get them for 99cents each. *kicking myself for not printing those q’s!*

5. shabnum says

General mills has a printable coupon for Cinnamon toast crunch/honeynut/cherrios
    $1/2. Add that with the vons in ad coupon and the total for two is $2.98 or $1.49 each.

6. mar says

Von has a new coupon book call The Big Fall Coupon Book with $28 in savings, this are store coupons, I was able to use $1/2 hefty products from this book and $1/2 MQ , so I pay $ .49 for each box of bags.