Food 4 Less Coupon Match-Ups 10/31-11/6

Here are the best deals I see this week!

I have listed all the BEST deals I see for this week.

This List Has Expired
Produce

Meat

Buy 10, Save $5

Comments

1. Julie says

I was at food 4 less today and the Ivory body wash was 10/$10 with the coupon from the last P&G for $.55/1 makes them only $.45. Not sure of the sale will continue tomorrow but you might want to take a lookie.

2. jodi says

Hello Josie, thank you so much for your match-ups! I have a question on the campbells cream soup, will the .40/2 work because the coupon says we can’t use it on the “great for cooking”, which is what it says on the can?

3. Cathy says

I live in Covina and recieved a flyer that’s states save 5 on 30 or more the areas that are included on the flyer are: Anaheim, Apple valley Conoga Park, Corona, Fullerton, Moreno Valley, North Hills, Ontario, Riverside, Signal hill, Stanton, Victorville, West covina, Whittier. It will go good on the buy 10 sale items that are can goods good also on donations. :-)

4. renea says

In Fontana. It’s buy 10 items to get the discount. I was very irritated when I went this morning and found cases and cases of the green giant green beans dented badly. I know they are only 38 cents but come on. Besides the green beans they had sweet corn or sweet peas. I did expect a little more variety but beggars can’t be choosers.

5. beth says

I went today and found lots of other items included in the $5 off 10.
    Creamette pasta, 48 cents
    Stove top stuffing, 78 cents
    Del Monte canned tomatoes, 68 cents
    Prego, 1.48, I think
    Some varities of Hamburger Helper, 78 cents
    These were just a few that I remember.

• Mary says

I used all of mine from the insert but there were blinkies a few weeks ago at f4L. You can always use Josie’s amazing coupon database;) it’s in the drop down on the coupons options on the main page hth

• jo says

Thanks for the heads up Barstow Mom

I went two store bought 60 can hormel chili $1/2 blinkies there :) for 6 families.
      28c can~cant go wrg.. my grandkids take these for lunch ,great with hot Dog.chili fries, Nachos, Donations
      Green Giant veg wiped out :( another great deal for the Holidays.”or food Donation..

jo
      ty again

6. Wezor says

Went tonight and somehow triggered a catalina!!! I dont know how but it is save $1.25 oyno from campbells healthy request soup…. I have done multiple simmilar transactions but this is the only one that has yeilded a catalina.