Food4Less: $1.48 Cascade + Cheap Scope and More!

You can snag a couple  of great deals as part of the Buy 4, Save $4 Promo at Food4less this week!

Cascade Action Packs $2.48 wyb 4
Use $1/1 Cascade ActionPacs, exp. 10/31/12 (P&G 09/30/12)
= $1.48

Swiffer Dust and Shine $2.58 wyb 4
Use B1G1 Swiffer Dust & Shine, exp. 10/31/12 (P&G 09/30/12)
= $1.29 ea

Febreze Fabric refresher $4.88
Use $1/1 Febreze Fabric Refresher, exp. 10/31/12 (P&G 09/30/12)
= $3.88

Gain Softener $1.98
Use $1/1 Gain Detergent or Gain Fabric Softener, exp. 10/31/12 (RP 09/16/12)
= $0.98

Tide Pods $3.98
Use $0.50/1 Tide Pods Bag, exp. 10/31/12 (RP 09/16/12 R)
= $3.48

Puffs Tissue $0.98
Use $0.25/1 Puffs Item, exp. 10/31/12 (P&G 09/30/12)
= $0.73

Scope $1.98
Use $0.75/1 Scope Mouthwash, exp. 10/31/12 (P&G 09/30/12)
= $1.23

Comments

1. Michelle says

Thanks Josie! But I don’t see the scope deal here… unless I’m not looking hard enough. Hahah! Excited to learn what it is!

2. jo says

* josie *
    Did u say the GAin detergent is $1.98 “”that heck of a deal..
    with $1/1 coupons .98c .. Wow !! ty..

Gain Softener $1.98
    Use $1/1 Gain Detergent or Gain Fabric Softener, exp. 10/31/12 (RP 09/16/12)
    = $0.98

3. jo says

THANKS alejandra.
    GOING FRIDAY !
    cREST TOOTH PASTE $1/1 NDS BY 4, I HAVE $1/1 COUPONS
    FOR DEAL ON THE dOVE MEN BODY $2.98 -$2. =.98C
    $1/1 }9/30/12 R

4. Alma says

Haven’t shopped much at Food 4 Less, on these Buy 4, Save $4 Promo, do you have to buy 4 of the same item or can you mix and match items?
    Thanks for all the help you give on this site!

• alejandra says

$2.00 off any 1 Dove Men +care body and face wash (13.5 oz or larger ets ) or active clean shower tool 10/28/12 (RP 9/30/2012).

5. Ashley says

I just left food 4 less in corona and was advised that effective today you can no longer use coupons on the buy 4 deals because the discount you receive is considered an electronic manufacture coupon. So I took off all of the items that were apart of that deal. The guy that helped me said that an email went out today in regards to it to the whole company. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up..

• Silvia G says

I know what guy your talking about. Never never go to him. There are two latin woman that I go to, I can’t remember there name but they very nice. I have had the same issue with men at this food4less. I walk in and see my cashier are not there I leave or if the supply is gone I get my raincheck, come back when the nice cashiers are there. Im in corona hills so I can do.

• Stephanie says

Went to my Food 4 Less today and had no issues either! Your store must be the only store who got such a notice! I bought gain, downy, febreeze, and cascade…used a coupon for every single item…took all my coupons.

6. Anne says

I saw Dawn original at the store last night for $1.78 (24 oz.) wyb 4. I believe I paid the same amount AFTER coupon the last time. Off to kick myself now for not picking it up…

7. Ophelia says

I was just told by the CoronaF4L checker that per corporate they are only accepting 1 coupon per item for the P&G sale. She stated it was effective a few days ago. Hoewever, I was just there on Wed and was able to use all my coupons.