Got2B Money Maker at Rite Aid

A great deal this week at Rite Aid! You can snag Got2B Oil-lious free after +Up rewards. There is only one variety that offers a Monthly +Up reward.

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Got2B Oil-licious BOGO Free $6.49
Use $2 off Got2B October Video Value
Pay: $4.49, Get back (2) $4 +Up (limit 3 rewards)
= FREE + MM!

Thanks, Megan and all those who commented!

Comments

• says

Ara, Video Value coupons are coupons that you receive for watching videos on certain products through the Rite Aid Ad perk website. Once you watch the video, you will be able to print the coupon. They are Rite Aid coupons, so the great thing is, you can stack them with manufacturer coupons for even more savings. Go here to set up an account and go here to read more about the program and how it works (look under the “What is Ad perk?” section). Hope that helps!

1. john says

San Diego: My Rite Aid does not seem to have them for BOGO, unless they just don’t put the sign up. Anyone else come across the same pricing?

• BarstowMom says

It’s BOGO free this week and the $4+up is printing on the free item. Since the limit is (3) $4+ups it would be best to purchase 3 of the Oil-licious and another Got2B item that is equal to or less than $6.49.

• K says

Just depends if you’d rather have a bigger moneymaker or more products…get 4 for a $1.01 moneymaker ($6.49 X 4 = $25.96 – $2 VV – $12.98 BOGO =$10.98 – 3 X $4 Ups = $1.02 MM) or 2 for a $3.51 moneymaker ($6.49 X 2 = $12.98 – $2 VV – $6.49 BOGO = $4.49 – 2 X $4 Ups = $3.51 MM)

• flakiz says

I just bought 4 and only got 3 up rewards… but I had 10 ups that I didn’t know when they would expire.. so I just rolles them…with no vv you would still get 4 products for 2.00… thanx josie

2. Beatrice says

I just did the deal. I am in Los Angeles and I didn’t get any up rewards. Where does it say that it gives you the up rewards? It said that it was BOGO but it gave me no rewards.

3. Beatrice says

I just did the deal. I am in Los Angeles and I didn’t get any up rewards. Where does it say that it gives you the up rewards? It said that it was BOGO but it gave me no up rewards.

4. Jeri says

I just did this deal in Tustin and it worked for me — the two $4 +Ups printed. But there is no product left on the shelf. There were two left and I bought them.

5. Denise says

Works in Redlands, CA. I did this deal on Friday. It is a monthly deal with a weekly deal combined. Had to call different stores to get it. I didn’t realize I could have done this 3 times.

The manager at the Rite Aid in Colton, CA said that as far as she knows, we will be starting our sales on Sunday’s in about two weeks. Got same info from store in Riverside, CA.

6. Beatrice says

Does it work only on the oil-licious? cause I bought a different Got2B hair products BOGO and did not get the up rewards, Thanks