I’m often asked about making extra money from home and whether taking surveys online is worth it. I think so! It isn’t going to make you rich but it will help out a little. Every little bit helps in my book. Whether it is cashing out an Amazon gift card to purchase diapers or a little paypal money for a quick trip to Rite Aid–it’s great to know that you can slowly earn money–while only taking a couple of hours out of my day.
I talk often about taking surveys for christmas money–this has helped a ton! Sometimes it is hard to really set aside a Christmas budget when you are already on a tight budget–but taking surveys has made a big difference in what I am able to spend at the end of the year.
I asked Reader Michele to make a list of the survey companies that she is currently enrolled with, who also takes surveys–hopefully this will make it easier for you decide if taking surveys is for you!
SurveySpot- My favorite! This Survey company pays almost instantly and only offers Pay Pal as a form of payment. Once you have $10 you can cash out right away and funds are credited right then!
• This one is also at the top of my list. They offer lots of surveys and usually give you points even if you don’t qualify.
• Uses the point system to track earnings. 1100 points – $10.
• Points redeemed for various rewards, including merchandise, gift cards (including Amazon) or cash via PayPal. Min payout via gift card and PayPal is $10.
• This is another good one. Do not get as many surveys as with others, but they tend to be high value ones.
• Each survey is assigned a rewards amount.
• Payouts made via gift cards, including Amazon. Min payout of $20.
• Not great/not terrible. Get a fair amount of surveys. I feel like I don’t qualify for many and they do not offer points for trying to qualify like some others do.
• Use point system to track earnings. 100 points = $10.
• Points redeemed for gift cards, such as Amazon or Citibank, as well as cash via PayPal. Min payout of $10 for paypal.
• Not great/not terrible. Get a fair amount of surveys but you do not get credit right away and some take months to show up on your account.
• Use point system to track earnings. 60,000 points = $20.
• You can redeem points for a check. Min payout is $20.
• No longer a favorite since they removed the Borders gift card reward option and didn’t replace with anything similar. No cash or Amazon payout options.
• Each survey is assigned a rewards $ amount.
• Rewards can be used to purchase various products, coupons or gift cards. Min reward amount is $10.
• I haven’t been doing this one as long as the others, but I like it so far.
• Uses point system to track earnings. 1000 points = $10.
• Rewards can be redeemed for gift cards (Am Ex or Amazon) or for cash via PayPal. Min reward amount is $10 for gift card and $15 for PayPal
I highly suggest making a email JUST for surveys–as it can really clutter up your inbox. Do you take surveys? How does it work for you?!