Vons: All Mighty Pacs only $1 each Fri Only!

This Friday only at Vons, you can snag All Mighty Pacs 24 Load for only $1 each!  They will be on sale 2/$5 and then you can grab this awesome $3/2 All Laundry Products coupon from their Facebook page.

Buy (2) All Might Pacs 24 Load $2.50 each (lmiit 4)
Use $3/2 All Laundry Products (take a really quick quiz and download coupon)
= $1.00 each!

I would print this coupon now and hang on to it until Friday.

Comments

1. Kristin says

I love that you can now add the deal to your card for the whole weekend, last time this deal was around my store was out by noon.

2. Shanon says

Ugh! I thought $3.00 last week at walgreens was a good deal! Oh well, such is life! Now I know my stock up price:)

3. Lisa says

I think they are out of prints. I just did the quiz, it told me to download the Q. When I clicked on it, it told me I had already printed it. Bummer.

4. Sasha says

After taking the quiz to get the coupon, does it automatically print or does it send you to a bricks coupon page to print? Facebook is blocked at my work.

5. Michelle says

If anyone is heading out for this deal, would you please check to see if the ALL free & clear is 2/$5 too? Thanks!

• Karen says

I was just there. Yes, it is. These coupons went through without a hitch.

Now, about all the other problems on my receipt….grrrr….I really hate having to point out the mistakes that THEIR system makes and then having to deal with lines backing up and cashiers with attitude!

• Susie F. says

I totally agree on this one!! Almost 90% of the time I go to Vons the computer makes a mistake with the prices. I’ve now made it a habit to double check my receipt before I leave the store. :)