Vons Coupon Match-Ups 10/24-10/31

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy . Remember: Most Vons stores will double one “like” coupon in a transaction!

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
Produce
In-Ad Coupons
Just for U Deals
Other Deals

Comments

1. Rachel says

I just checked my personalized deals and I have a deal for Pepsi products for $3.45 ea limit 6 per transaction but is also unlimited on how many transactions I can do and i also noticed that next week the soda is bogo! So I’ll be able to get 4 cases for $6.90 plus dep where I live. That’s $1.73 a case. Time to stock up for the holidays :)

• dealgirl says

I saw this deal, too. In the picture it shows Pepsi, Coke, and 7up for the personalized price. Do you think that means I can get diet cherry pepsi for that price or only the sodas that are pictured exactly?

• Anneliese says

Did the deal work for you? I also had a personalized deal for Pepsi, but when I bought four of them, I did not get the personalized price, only the discount for the B2G2 free.

• dealgirl says

The deal worked for me. I did it yesterday… The reason it didn’t work for you is because you only bought 4. You must buy minimum of 5 to get the deal. A lot of people are buying 8 bc of the b2g2 deal. I only purchased 5 because thats all I needed. HTH!

2. Kristie says

I have a question, how does Vons or Pavilions apply coupons that are buy one, get one free? I have a couple Sobe coupons that are buy one, get one free and I’d like to use them on the buy 10, get 5 free deal. Can you please help me? Thanks!

3. n3mbe says

Hi Josie,

If I buy 3 similar items and I use an electronic coupon will the coupon apply to all 3 of them or just for one item only and the other 2 will be regular price?

thanks.

4. Pam says

if you have a Northgate near you, check their ad for a manu q for free chicken of the sea tuna can with purchase of best foods mayo, gonna stack that w/my $1 off manu q

5. Mary says

Is the price on the Hilshire farms little smokies a good enough price to stock up on or can I find a better deal somewhere else?

6. LMc says

In my ad for the $5 Friday deals, the Bird’s Eye Voila! Family Size Meals are listed and there is a $1.75/1 coupon on smartsource.com

so $5 – $1.75Q = $3.25!

Good deal!

7. tph says

i have a question, how is it that some coupons will work multiple times on multiple items but some won’t. And how do you know which ones will and which ones won’t? for example, i have a $0.50 off sobe, i buy 10 at $1 each, the coupon takes off on all 10 but I could have a coupon for $0.50 off fuze and buy 10 but it only takes it off one?

• Cynthia says

If you are taking about the load to your card coupons, you have to look at the terms on the coupon. Some say one time use, unlimited or one only. If it is unlimited, it will take off the coupon on all, one only will only work once and I think one time use will work for one shopping trip(not sure about that one though). At least that is how I understand it…

8. Cynthia says

Our ad has Fresh Express Spinach, shreds and Coleslaw for $1. There is a $.50 off coupon for the spinach in the Safeway/Tony Tantillo magazine. So only $.50 each.

9. Anneliese says

Here’s a deal if you like Seventh Generation laundry detergent. Vons is running a promotion on Seventh Generation 50oz liquid laundry detergent: buy 2 or more and each is 3.49. Digital coupons this week include a $2.00 off one Seventh Generation laundry detergent. So with the promotion and coupon, I paid $4.98 for both. I got a plesant surprise at checkout when I received a $2.00 (OYNO) Catalina courtsey of Seventh Generation, making each $1.49. Great price for a product that is normally $8.99!