Vons Coupon Match-Ups 10/3-10/9

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy . Remember: Most Vons stores will double one “like” coupon in a transaction!

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

This List Has Expired
Meat

Produce

In-ad coupons

Just4U

Other Great Deals

Comments

1. Joi says

Does anyone know if there is a catalina running for lunchables thru October? I saw it mentioned somewhere and am not sure if its for Vons?

2. SLNY says

A few weeks ago, I found some hanging tags on the Barilla sauce. Free Barilla box pasta wyb2 Barilla sauces. This will pair nice with the BOGO on the Sauce.

3. Tiffany says

just scored a great deal at my safeway having the great cheese event, alot of the cheese is bogo including precious stringsters get two 12 oz packages of precious cheese sticks use one save $3.00 on 2 Q and the doubler for 50 cents extra and pay $1.50 for 2 packages

4. mar says

I know that Just4U is different for everyone but just in case if u got a $.75 off Fuze and $. 50 off Honest Tea on your account, they are 10/10.

5. michelle says

Check your J4U account to see if you have the price of $2.40 for kraft shredded cheese. I was able to use this price with the BOGO free deal and snagged 2 shredded cheeses for $2.40!

6. Nat says

I have a question about the Frigo string cheese, not sure how much it is, but I have a raincheck from Vons from August for the in store coupon of $3.49, do rainchecks expire? And if not, can I use the raincheck/store coupon with the Bogo sale and an mfq?

7. Nat says

Planning a quick trip to Vons and noticed in coupon center shows Sabra Hummus under the $5 deal, buy 2 for $5, expires today 10/7…there’s a $1 off 2 in PM 9/30 making them $2 ea wyb2. Also in the 3 day sale starting today, Sparkle paper towels are $1…wasn’t there a coupon for that recently somewhere?

8. jessica says

Not sure what the price is on hunts snack pack pudding, but there is a b2g1 free sale that we can pair with the b3g1 free mq and only pay for 2! Ill check out the price tomorrow:)