Vons Coupon Match-Ups 11/1-11/6

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy . Remember: Most Vons stores will double one “like” coupon in a transaction!

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
Produce
Just for U Deals
In-Ad Coupons
Other Deals

The following match ups are available through 11/22

Meat
Produce
In-Ad Coupons
Other Deals

Comments

1. AJ says

Couponnetwork.com has a $1.35/1 Knorr Homestyle stock (you have to watch the video to get the full value) making it just $1.14.

2. ana says

I purchased 4 cereals of the ones that state 1.69 each wyb4. And they came out full price. I didn’t notice until I was home. :/

3. Julie says

Coupons.com is only allowing one Ocean Spray coupon. Fortunately I have 3 computers at my house and can use 1 at my daughters.

4. Kristen says

Where does it say that Kettle Chips are $1.88? I’ve looked through the ad about 5 times and I cannot find them! :(

5. Yellow says

I bought 3 San Pell. waters today and got a .50 OYNO catalina. Don’t know the whole deal, but just a heads up for those buying.

6. nanette says

Went to Vons and did my shopping and got the $10 for spending $75. Bought 2 20oz bags of Starbucks coffee which are on sale for $11.99. Used the $10 off and the $3 off 2 coupon and to my surprise there was $3 off 2 ecoupon loaded to my card. Total price paid $7.98 for both bags :)