Vons: Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent $0.99 ea!

Update: This offer is seriously confusing, Anneliese and I both purchased two bottles and received the $2 catalina–it seems this isn’t working for some. You may try to purchase 3 bottles and see if the catalina prints.

Here is a great deal on Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent! Right now, when you buy more than two Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent, you will pay only $3.49 ea. There is also a Mystery catalina offer printing (I say mystery because I have no details on it!)

{Deal Idea}
Buy (2) Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent $3.49 ea
Use (2) $1.50/1 Laundry Detergent printable coupon (click on the Laundry Room, then click on the dots to open the coupon)
Pay: $3.98, Get Back $2 Catalina
= $0.99 ea!

You may also have a $2 off Just4U ecoupon, which would be a better deal. $2 should come off for every bottle that you purchase in one transaction.

This is a excellent price for Seventh Generation Laundry detergent. I am unsure if the catalina is rolling. If someone tries, please let use know!

Thanks, Anneliese

Comments

1. dealgirl says

Are they on sale for $3.49 ea? I don’t see it in my Safeway ad, so I just wanted to make sure it isn’t a regional price before I head over there.

2. Sheri says

Can I use the $1.50 printable and the just for u coupon together? Also, the just 4 u coupon says one time only . That usually means it will disappear after I use it, right?

3. dealgirl says

Thanks so much for posting this. I ran out to Safeway and grabbed 2 bottles. My catalina didn’t print so I went to customer service and she gave me $2 cash (even better than a cat!).

• Rebekah Y says

It’s possible that it’s because I purchased two different scents. I got one of the Original scent and one of the Lavender scent. That may be why it didn’t work for me.

4. Anette says

Could it be that only select varieties are triggering the cat? It looks like the free and clear variety is pictured above.

5. Kristin says

I tried this in two different locations, and only one worked; it was in Temecula, so maybe this is laction specific?

6. Mary Sunshine says

Went tonight in the Inland Empire & it did NOT work. I just bought 2 to see if the catalina would print. I just kept the 2 bottles for 3.98.

• Shonda says

Go inside the front door and click laundry room. Click on orange dots and one will pop up with coupon. Hopefully it’s still there.

7. Jialing says

I went to the Vons in Santa Monica and did not get the catalina. I still got a good deal with the $2 J4U off one, $1.50 coupon, and 10% off both though. I got two scents two.

8. Shonda says

Didn’t print at Vons in Eastvale. Bought two clear n clean ones… My fav cashier gave me $2 cash from register when it didn’t print.

9. denise says

Iwent today and bought the laundry soap and it didnt print for me. I bouht it in garden grove calif. I bought the scented ones.

10. Ana says

I bought six and the just 4 you coupon only came off for one and I got no Catalina :( I returned 3 since I only had two printed coupons.