Food 4 Less Coupon Match-Ups 11/7-11/13

Here are the best deals I see this week!

I have listed all the BEST deals I see for this week.

This List Has Expired
Produce

Meat

Buy 10, Save $5

Comments

1. Erika says

some of the coupons on this list are expired: marie callenders,1 of the healthy choice, pringles, 1 of the campbells soup coupons.

• Frugal Kitti says

Yes. I was at Food 4 Less yesterday and they were out of Eggos. The clerk told me the promotion would still be running this week.

• Michelle says

At Food 4 Less always get a raincheck when an advertised item is out of stock. It has happened to me that the clerk tells me the sale is going to continue, but the don’t get any products on the shelf until after the sale is over. Just save your self the trouble and get a raincheck :)

2. Jenny Spencer says

The Sargento cheese is $1.48 (part of the 5/10 deal) there is a $1/2 coupon in SS (might be RP) from 11/04 it makes the cheese $0.98 wyb 2

3. Angela says

the green beans, the corn and the green peas are all on sale. I just purchased a case each. Will be going back for more.

4. Yadira says

Silly question but how do I change the zip code on coupons.com? It used to be on the upper left corner but I can’t find it anymore??????

5. Tony says

Great deal here guys!! Remember that Vons deal with the Dove Mens body wash well its at Food4less and its a moneymaker!! If you have the food4less fuel card you can load up $2 off mens dove body wash coupon and the $1 off any dove body wash coupon. Right now the dove mens body wash is on sale for 2.98.

Buy 2 Dove mens body wash 2.98 each
    use 2 Dove mens body wash coupons $2 off each from coupons.com
    they come out to $1.96 for it all
    Catalina coupon will print out for $2 Dove deal
    .04 cent money maker!!

Now if you have the Fuel card with the digital coupons enabled you will get a bonus $3 off your bill!! make sure you purchase more items in the transaction so the overage can take off the items you dont have coupons for.

digital coupon
    $2 off Dove men body wash
    $1 off Dove body wash

I personally use the paper coupons first and then at the end i use my card for the bonus coupons

Not all the mix and match items are advertised in the food4less deal. You will need to go to the front desk and ask one of the employees for the the entire list which is printed. There is tons of sweet deals guys