Stater Bros Coupon Match-Ups 11/14-11/22

Here are the BEST deals at Staters this week!

Print out the Stater Brothers Coupon Policy — in case you have any cashier mishaps :)

This List Has Expired
Meat

Produce

Other Great Deals

Kraft Mix and Match: Buy 4, Save $2

Comments

1. Yellow says

The Baker’s Chocolate (part of the Kraft buy 4 deal) isn’t a bad price at all! 1.99 wyb 4 and .50 Qs on coupons.com! That’s a definite stock up price for me!

2. Nancy says

Ok I have a question on the Butterball Turkey. It states $30 minimum, does this include buying the turkey amonst other grocery items? Or do I need to buy the other grocery items and total must be $30, plus the price of the Turkey?

• Andrea says

Last year I got a turkey from Staters and they included the price of the Turkey in the $30!! :) I hope that’s the same this year too!

3. Loren says

@Nancy – you need to purchase $30 in groceries to get the $.077 lb if not you’ll pay $1.19 per lb without the minimum purchase.

4. Sheri Basinet says

My ads states the cracker barrel cheese is $2.99, am I missing something? Thank you for all you do, I love your website!!

5. Kelly says

Will you start putting checks or stars or something by the Stock up prices I am still pretty new to this couponing thing and dont know what is a good price for somethings yet> Thanks

6. Ann says

Thanks kitty…you saved me a 12 mile trip to Stater Bros. I only want one Cracker Barrel block of cheese, so the buy 4 won’t work!!