Vons: $0.49 POM and Dove Men + Care Money Maker!

A couple of deals that I wanted to note:

POM Juice is only $1.49 w/in-ad coupon (limit 4)
Use $1/1 Pom Wonderful Juice printable
= $0.49

Also, Dove Men + Care Body wash is on sale for $2.49 ea wyb 2. Plus, the $2 catalina is still printing when you buy 2!

Buy 2 Dove Men + Care, Get Back  $2 OYNO through 11/25

Buy (2) Dove Men +Care $2.49 ea
Use (2) $2.00 off Dove Men+Care body wash, bar or tool
Pay: $0.98, Get Back $2 Catalina!

You can also load a $2 off coupon in your J4U account under “coupon center”– this coupon will come off of ONE bottle only. Also note that my store did not have the bottles marked on sale, but they rang up $2.49 ea when I bought 2.

Thanks, Barstow Mom for the coupon!

Comments

1. Curtis says

You should be able to print more than 2 of the POM coupons. I was able to print 6 and each one had a different serial number.
    These are great for work since I sit in a call center all day long.

2. Jennifer says

Has Vons not upgraded to the new coupon barcode system?? They would not accept my coupons for the Dove or the Frosted Flakes because they wouldn’t scan. All other coupons that I used had the old barcodes and the Dove and the Frosted flakes are the new style. :-(

3. Jialing says

did both in one trip and it worked great! i used my $3 catalina from buying the naked juices a few days ago. OOP was $0.75 with that cat. And it seems like it’s rolling since I bought the Dove before when it was 3.49 and got the catalina.

4. Anneliese says

I just did the Dove deal, and it worked exactly as Josie described. My Vons had the body washes marked as $4.49 for one and Buy 2 save $2 each (so $2.49 each). My coupons scanned just fine, so I don’t know why it isn’t scanning for you, Jennifer. Perhaps all stores haven’t converted over yet. I also received the $2 Catalina. I didn’t try and roll it, though.

Thanks for letting us know about this deal, Josie. I love getting paid to shop!

5. Iris says

I got 1 Pom juice, and seems like I got an extra $0.30 off because I have 20% off produce department personalized deal, so only $0.19!

6. SLNY says

Anyone who has used up all their $2 Dove q’s there is also a $1 Dove men’s q that pairs nice with any catalinas you still need to roll.