Vons: 6 Bottles of Wine for $1.40 ea + Other Deals

I was just told that our family is hosting Thanksgiving this year.. My family does drink wine and they will drink pretty much anything, so I am in search for a good deal. There are several different things going this week. Including a Wine Rebate on select wines.

I used many of the Just4U ecoupons available in the “coupon center” in my account. So, you would need those coupons to complete some of the deals below:

Buy (6) Rex-Goliath Wines $2.40 ea wyb 6 (30% and additional 10% applied)
Use $6 off 6 bottles Just 4U ecoupon
= $1.40 per bottle
(note: I only found this bottle at one of my local Vons, so not all stores will carry it)

Another idea is that there is a rebate available in the Current CVS ad this week (NV and California Only)

Buy Any 750ml of Toasted Head, Estancia, Robert Mondavi Private Selection or Blackstone:

• Buy 1, Get $2
  • Buy 3, Get $6
  • Buy 6, Get $14
  • Buy 12, Get $30

I had two Robert Mondavi Private Selection Just4U ecoupons in my account, which makes Robert Mondavi only $4.49 wyb 6. (note that the Wine ecoupons only come off for one bottle)

Also, I found a $3 off Sterling Vinters Collection Chardonnay Just4U ecoupon, Which makes them $1.98 wyb 6 wines.

Look for Coupons on Mirassou Wines–which are $5.39 wyb 6. The $2 off coupon makes them only $3.39 after coupon.

So, I plan to utilize  the Just4U ecoupons that I have in my account AND the Rebate. I will only purchase 6 wines:

Buy (3) Robert Mondavi Private Collection Wines $5.99 ea
Buy (2) Mirassou $5.39 ea
Buy (1) Sterling Vinters Chardonnay $4.98
Use $3 off Sterling Vinters Just4U ecoupoon
Use (2) $1.50 Robert Mondavi Private Selection
Use (2) $2 off Mirassou coupons (one ecoupon and one on bottle at store)
Pay: $23.73, Submit $6 Rebate from 11/11 CVS ad
= $2.95 per bottle

If you need MORE Wine, you can mix and match any of the deals above.. But if you want to do the rebate, you will need to make sure you purchase at least 1,3,6 or 12 bottles of the Specified wines in the rebate.

Comments

1. Laura H. says

Thanks for this, Josie! I am the only person I know who is an avid wine drinker AND couponer, so I really appreciate these kinds of deals (and I found out the hard way that the VONS jfu coupons only come off 1 bottle of wine per transaction : )

• yoko says

yeah, it happened to me too. I had to call a corporation to get money back . Because in the store no one didn’t help me…

2. Cheetosmom says

I would like to do this deal but i am confused so if its $6 off 6 bottles wouldnt i have to buy all 6 bottles in one transaction?

3. Nancy says

I got a great deal from the coupon center: $10 off turkey with the purchase of 6 Fetzer wines. I also had a J4U for $10 16-20 lb turkey with purchase of $25 in groceries (excludes alcohol). There was also a rebate in last weeks CVS ad for $15 when you buy 6 wines. So I got my turkey for free and 6 wines for approx $2.50 each…

4. Jaqueline says

Just left Vons the Rex wine was 3.19 ea with 30 off 10 off and 6/6 coupon. Not sure what went wrong. Might return them.

• Jaqueline says

Josie i just took a look at my receipt and its 6.49 each regular price. Did you find a cheaper price at your Vons.

• Jaqueline says

Wow what a difference! It was my fault for just grabbing them and not looking at the tag. Well your a lucky girl for finding that price :)

• Christina says

Same thing happened to me with the Rex wines… I spent a total of $21 for six wines. I was curious what went wrong. Crazy to think there is such a price difference between Northern and Southern California.

• Callie says

There are huge price differences in Vons stores. I guess it depends on the demographics, or region? I’ve found the smaller stores in the upscale areas have the highest prices. Are they competing with the Ralphs Fresh Fare? Whole Foods? I don’t know. I’ve come across that many times, and avoid those stores.

5. says

Camarillo Ralphs was $4+ for each bottle of Rex Wines so I didn’t go for the deal BUT I did do the Fetzer to get the $10 off.. I always seem to have a problem with the Just 4 U coupons and of course I was watching like a hawk.. it never came off but I checked my account in store. The sales clerk said it didn’t come off of my turkey price because I already used a $3 off Butterball with purchase of 4 Pillsbury Crescent rolls… Um, no but at at that point, my stuff was defrosting and we were late getting home. She gave me $7 cash and I called it a day.. thanks for all the great wine deals. I came home with 12 bottles (found a $10 off groceries with 6 bot of Berringer purchase). Hubby thought I was nuts until I told him the cost!