Vons Coupon Match-Ups 11/7-11/13

Here are the best deals I see this week at Vons. Make sure to check out the Safeway coupon policy . Remember: Most Vons stores will double one “like” coupon in a transaction!

Don’t forget to check out the NEW Just4U program at Vons!

IMPORTANT NOTE: VONS NO LONGER DOUBLE COUPONS EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1ST 2012

indicate my favorite deals!

Meat
Produce
In-Ad Coupons
Just for U Deals
Other Deals

The following match ups are available through 11/22

Meat
Produce
In-Ad Coupons
Other Deals

Comments

1. Rachel says

Love gain products! Last year there was also an awesome $3 cat that printed too after buying 3 items as long as detergent was one of them :) wish it was going on again!

• Michelle says

As of right now, we do not know if there is a catalina… last year there was. The deal does give you $3 off though when you by 3 gain products. If a catalina prints, it is on top of this!

2. BarstowMom says

In the coupon center there’s a free Duncan Hines Frosting Creation packet that can be added. I also got a free breakfast sandwich in my personalized deals.

3. Brittany says

Josie, I’m confused about a coupon in my personalized deals. It said 1$ off any produce item in the produce department limit 1. Then when u open up the details is says unlimited. So how many times can I use this?

4. jesicaLB says

Hey Josie..I found $1off at star olive oil website. So sike to stock up again since on my last bottle. Hope to use the $25/$50 pharmacy coupon to score 3turkey.. cross my finger you find some awesome deals for me to add to Friday trip.. tx again yout are awesome

• Anne says

I’ve never had an issue using a catalina coupon from one store to the other. As long as the store has a catalina machine, it should go through.

5. elhaugen says

Butterball coupons
    $3/5 11/04/2012 SS Butterball Whole Turkey WYB ANY 4: Pillsbury Crescen Rolls, Green Giant Canned Veg., Betty Crocker Potatoes or Stuffing
    and $1/1 Coupons.com

• Amy says

Yes. Josie said that if the Ecoupon says “save $1″ or whatever, then it is a manufacturer coupon and you cannot use another coupon with it. However, if it says “$1 off” or “$1.49 each” then it’s a store coupon and you can use a manufacturer coupon with it.

Hope that made sense, lol :)

6. Lucinda says

So I have a ? … I have (2) coupons from MyCokeRewards for (2) free 12 pks …. So right now Vons has a buy 2 get 2 free sale – does that mean I can get (4) 12 pks for free?

• Curtis says

I used the 2 free coupons I got last year from MyCokeRewards when Vons had the Buy 2–Get 2 free sale and got all 4 packs free.
      The coupons “pay” for the first two and the store gives you the other 2 free.
      All I had to do is pay the CRV recycling fee.

Be sure to enter the codes from the packs that you buy.

7. JB says

There’s a better price this week on boneless skinless chicken breasts at Smart & Final -

First Street boneless skinless chicken breasts at 1.87/ lb

bananas 49 cents/ lb

First Street ground turkey 1.99/lb
    sold in 3 lb package for $5.97

HTH!

8. Nat says

Thanks Josie for the matchups. I was all over the Cinnamon toast crunch deal, but didn’t get a chance to make it into Vons, which worked out for the best I guess. I was flipping through a mailer for “Super King Markets” which opened up here over a month ago (I’m not sure if they’re a chain) but General Mills cereals is advertised 4 for $4 with in store coupon ($1 ea). I called to make sure they accept manufacturer coupons and was told yes, so if you have 4 of the .50/1 coupons, they would be 0.50 each! If not they’re still $1 ea. They seem to have pretty amazing prices on many other items too, so if you happen to have a Super King in your area, might be worth a look.

9. Jaie says

Hi Josie can u help me about the nestle morsels I cannot find the in-ad coupon plz help I really need this to my daughter bday this Sunday…. Thanks u whoever can help me….

• Anne says

Jaie, I found it in the Vons ad that came in with my LA times last Sunday 11/4. Sometimes the store ad does not have the in-ad coupons that comes in the mail or newspaper delivery.

10. Cynthia says

I had a personalized price of $.99 for Lipton Naturals Green tea 64oz and added the $1 off coupon in the coupon center so I got one for free.