Vons/Safeway: $4 Star Olive Oil

Beginning tomorrow, Vons will have the 25 oz bottles of Star Olive oil on sale for $5! I missed this $1/1 Star Olive Oil printable coupon in the match ups– but pay only $4 after coupon!

I personally love this deal. It is on the large bottles and usually we can only get the small bottles for $4 (on sale!)

Comments

1. Jan says

I ran out of olive oil and was looking to buy it a Costco. Is this a better price? What is your “will buy” price Josie?

• Josie says

I am not familiar with the brand/price at Costco. I personally plan to purchase two of these as they do not got on sale often.. and we use a bunch of Olive oil.

• Analee Romero says

I usually buy Olive oil at Costco but this is a better deal. Costco sells the 33 ounces Kirkland Olive Oil for about $10 and the 2 liter (66 ounces aprox.) for over $20. Here you are getting 50 ounces for $10 so definitely saving :)

2. Anne says

I’m glad you mentioned the size. I assumed it was the 16 oz. and was ready to pass on it. I’m definitely stocking up. By the way, I was able to print 3 coupons from the link. Thanks!

3. Analee says

There is a peelie on the bottle for $2 off. You can get the 25oz for $3!! I got 8 bottles yesterday (3 per transaction) $24 for all of them is a GREAT deal!!
    They also have a deal on huggies diapers $2off plus the $1.50 printable coupon. Got 3 36 count -(3) 1.50 printable -$6 from just for you discount. I think this was good deal. $.19 cents a diaper? Not sure tho :)

4. Patricia says

I was able to get 4 bottles @ 2.50 (25oz ones) And my Mom took most of them :( So I will def get some. Also, the $2.00 off tags are for the CALIFORNIA olive oil ONLY. Not for the regular one. And the CALIFORNIA is not 24oz but i cant remember if its 25oz or 23oz. So don’t miss use it!!

• Anne says

My hang tag says ANY Star Olive Oil 25 oz. or larger. There’s not even a California olive oil at my store. It varies per store.